• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where/How do use beads

rehrlich

Banned
I got a lb of heartfelt today. I also ordered two 1/2 lb mesh bags. Do I place the beads in the bags or is it better to leave them open in a bowl? Also is placement of the beads important as far as if i need to put them on the top or the bottom of my winecooler?

Thanks in advance.

Put them in the bag. Trust me, after the first time you knock the bowl over and have to chase beads everywhere you will understand why. Also, if you bought two bags, split the beads in half and put one on the bottom, and one somewhere in the middle.

Thanks for the great advice. One thing that I have noticed is that my guys are much happier in their new cooler home!

the beads work great. i have 1/2 of mine in a tube on the bottom of my humi and the other 1/2 inside a mesh bag that rests inside the humidification device that came with the humi stuck to the top.

they work great!

good question and great answers, thanks guys for the info.

I have a spray bottle with distilled water in it.
If I spray the outside of the mesh bag with the beads still in it, will that charge it?

Thx

If I spray the outside of the mesh bag with the beads still in it, will that charge it?

Thx

Yes it will. Spray it and let it sit for a few minutes then spray again. Repeat until 80-90% of the beads are clear. This will give the moisture time to get to the interior beads.

Thx

Yes it will. Spray it and let it sit for a few minutes then spray again. Repeat until 80-90% of the beads are clear. This will give the moisture time to get to the interior beads.

Thanks for the advice... And right from the source.