• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WHERE IS GUYANABOY!!

JOE.M.

The biggest pair you have ever seen!
Anyone hear from Steve lately?? ???

I emailed Bruddah Steve last week and he's doing fine! He was wrapping up in Guyana and is intransit.. heading home soon! He should be home by this weekend.

Steve told me that he was working 7 days a week.... I think a total of 10 medical teams came to Guyana so Steve was a tad bit busy... LOL! I'm sure he'll check in soon and fill us in on his latest stay in Guyana!

Aloha,

Wade

wk-mang said:
I emailed Bruddah Steve last week and he's doing fine! He was wrapping up in Guyana and is intransit.. heading home soon! He should be home by this weekend.

Steve told me that he was working 7 days a week.... I think a total of 10 medical teams came to Guyana so Steve was a tad bit busy... LOL! I'm sure he'll check in soon and fill us in on his latest stay in Guyana!

Aloha,

Wade
I don't know what to say. I'm looking at the screen for a good 5min and I don't know what to say. We are lucky to have a friend such as Steve.

Aha! Time to send his winnings :) I didn't want em sitting for 3 weeks...gawd knows where.. in 100 degrees.

it does take a special person to do what he does!! :D

I'll be glad when he is back in the fold. The man has a wonderful heart!

Agreed Joe..... wonderful heart indeed. The man has choosen to travel a very unique path in life. I am very proud to be able to call him a friend and am a better person from knowing him.

I wonder if I can get one of those medical teams to look at my knee? :0 :D :sign:

LOL,some guys will do anything to get someone to look at thier legs :0 :p

Sorry Kenny couldn't resist, and on that not I will decline any offer to go duck hunting with you this yr :p

Steve is an incredible person and I'm proud to be his Bruddah! We've been Bruddahs since 1997 when we first met in the ICG Chatroom. Our love of the leaf brought us together... it's funny how a computer and internet connection can bring two strangers together to become buddies.

I treasure my friendship with Steve and I only hope that I will one day have the honor of shaking his hand and having a cigar together. But... only after me and Steve have had an awesome meal of great sushi (Steve's a sushi freak! LOL!). Aww... heck with the hand shake... my Bruddah's gonna get a hug!

Aloha,

Wade

Hey Steve is home, he PM'd me yesterday, So he is probably lurking around somewhere.

Sushi? I thought that was what you islanders used for bait. You are right Wade, Steve is a very special guy. We are all lucky to have him around.

Code:
Sushi? I thought that was what you islanders used for bait
:0 :angry: That's blasphemy Bruddah Jerry!!! ROTFLMAO!

Aloha,

Wade

Blasphemy is RIGHT!!!

I sure have missed my sushi!!!!

Thanks for all the nice things everyone has said....You guys are the GREATEST!!!

HAPPY SMOKES!!!!

GB

Oh sure...... send PG a PM...... what about the rest of us? ;) :D

Welcome back Steve! :thumbs:

You tell him All. I'd have liked a PM too!!! :angry:

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Welcome home Brother!

LOL.....

I was just wondering if his Pass had Passed me by, since I didn't get home till late.

Anyway, sorry guys. . . .I have just been busier than a one armed cigar roller. :D

Sure is good to be back and get to talk to all you guys again though. (Even if I did come home to lots of fun with the house and cars. . . ??? )

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB

No that is not true. :p He likes me best. So to hell with the rest of you. :sign: Just kidding, I am glad your back Steve, and I can't wait for you to get the pass.

HA HA HA HA

Funny one PG! ! !

I am looking forward to your pass arriving too.

(Just cleaned up and fired up the Hot tub today. . . :D )

THanks again Guys! ! ! YOU ARE THE GREATEST! ! ! !

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB

PG and GB - you guys want me to hold up the Old Fart Pass - would save the package from coming back in the same neighborhood. WIll send off by tomorrow unless you guys let me know otherwise, just a quick thought.

Sam