• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where the Hell is UPS!?!?!?

RLinNH

Where the hell is the big brown truck!?!?!? He has my cigars damnit. I know. He's sitting around the corner right now, smoking them. ??? Dangint!!! I'll be right back. :angry2:

i have been doing the pee pee dance every week for the past 2 months..
I cant stop ordering stuff..I think I have an addiction!

alexgtp said:
[snapback]172699[/snapback]​

I have been having mine sent to a buddy's house for awhile now to avoid the wife and the big frying pan. :p I recently started having them sent to my house again. So far I have managed to fly under the radar and avoid cast iron to the head.

I can't stop ordering stuff and I've been hiding my deliveries.
Uh Oh... Is that kinda like drinking alone? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Swifty said:
alexgtp said:

I have been having mine sent to a buddy's house for awhile now to avoid the wife and the big frying pan. :p I recently started having them sent to my house again. So far I have managed to fly under the radar and avoid cast iron to the head.

[snapback]172706[/snapback]​

Yes, it is. I have the same problem and have put myself in Cigars Anonymous for a month or two. Four boxes of goodies from "overseas" in one month pushed me over the edge. I must stop. I MUST.

mrjinglesusa said:
Swifty said:
alexgtp said:

Yes, it is. I have the same problem and have put myself in Cigars Anonymous for a month or two. Four boxes of goodies from "overseas" in one month pushed me over the edge. I must stop. I MUST.
[snapback]172708[/snapback]​

Wow! You are out of control. I'm glad I'm not that bad. I can quit anytime I want to. I just don't want to. :whistling: :p

Swifty said:
mrjinglesusa said:
Swifty said:
alexgtp said:

[snapback]172708[/snapback]​

Wow! You are out of control. I'm glad I'm not that bad. I can quit anytime I want to. I just don't want to. :whistling: :p
[snapback]172709[/snapback]​

I don't want to either. I have to. :p

FYI residential UPS deliverys in NH usually between 3 & 7 PM and the driver usually waits till your sitting on the toilet to ring your bell and run :laugh:

He's probably racing the truck around the track at New hampshire Int'l Speedway... Ya ever see that Nascar commercial.....

WE WANNA RACE THE TRUCK........

RLinNH said:
Where the hell is the big brown truck!?!?!? He has my cigars damnit. I know. He's sitting around the corner right now, smoking them. ??? Dangint!!! I'll be right back. :angry2:
[snapback]172694[/snapback]​

Roseysman said:
FYI residential UPS deliverys in NH usually between 3 & 7 PM and the driver usually waits till your sitting on the toilet to ring your bell and run :laugh:
[snapback]172738[/snapback]​
Best fuggin post all day :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No visit from the big brown truck today. So I ordered a box of Partagas Serie D No.1 EL's just to see if the system still works. :blush:

RLinNH said:
No visit from the big brown truck today. So I ordered a box of Partagas Serie D No.1 EL's just to see if the system still works. :blush:
[snapback]172812[/snapback]​
:laugh:

Thats why I have Alex order all the sticks