• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where to buy a good Humidor?

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,I'm looking for a bigger humidor, something that holds around 200 cigars and is tabletop. I don't see anything on cheaphumidors.com, any ideas where I can get a good deal on a good size humidor?Thanks,Rod

Sam, was that the Windsor humidor? If it was those are made by IDC who makes the Samidors that you can buy at Sam's Clubs. It is a veneer but the inside is all spanish cedar. Several members over at CigarWeekly have them and swear by them. The humidifiers and hygrometer that comes with it aren't worth a POS. Just replace them and you got a good humidor. I have a 75-Count Samidor I've had for 3 years and it holds humidity great.The humidor with legs that are also in Thompsons is also a IDC product.

Just to add/correct a bit on Sam's comment on Bob Staebel. As most of you knoe I bought an Aristocrat from Bob in Augst of last year. Talk about a worry free, excellent construction, first class humidor. I have keep in touch with Bob and he has recently expended his operation and can deliver in 2-3 months. The quality of construction is still top knotch (friend of mine just took delivery of his Aristocrat yesterday).I can't say enough good things about Bob and his work and products.Just my 2 cents

Shadow,Yes, this is the Windsor 300 capacity humidor. I did throw out the hygrometer and replaced it with a digital temp/humidity which I bought from JRs. for &#3624.95. It IS an inexpensive humidor - I paid &#36225 + shipping, but the darn this keeps the temp and humidity at a perfect mid 60's level. It comes with <4> humidifiers and they are doing the trick so far. It is a very attractive humidor with the burl veneer, and as you said the inside is all Spanish cedar. A good humidor for the money....at least I am satisfied and that is all that matters. :)PS: I bought this humi before I knew that there was such things as Coolerdores, but I am still happy with my purchase.
Sam  :cool:

Seems like I might have heard our friend Vern might be up for taking on a commision humidor project....JerryG

Try cigarbid.com I saw a 120 on there the other day for under &#36100 and I got a couple of nice 75's, one for 30 something and the other for &#3628. Keep looking every couple of days, sometimes there are bigger end table models on there too.