• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where to find Bushmills Millennium Edition

Dajuha

Hi all!

I am looking for a birthday present for my husband. He will turn 30 this year... so I am trying to get him a present he will enjoy. He likes Bushmills and I am eager to find him a bottle of the Millennium Edition. All places that sold it (that I saw) were overseas and most don't ship to the States.

Can anyone give me a clue where I could purchase one of these fine bottles?

Thank you,

Julia

I could narrow it down if I knew where you were. If I can't point you toward a somewhat local store they have it in stock a few miles down the road from me.

I take that back, it is the 400th Anniversary they have in stock. The only place that has the Millennium in stock that I found is 67wine in New York and they don't ship.

Oh MAN! Thank you for your reply, first and foremost! I am in Kansas City, MO. I guess I will have to dig into FDA regulations and see if I can get a "pass" for a friend to send me a bottle from Europe.

img_20220521_170103-jpg.58358
irishspirit.com
Hi all!

I am looking for a birthday present for my husband. He will turn 30 this year... so I am trying to get him a present he will enjoy. He likes Bushmills and I am eager to find him a bottle of the Millennium Edition. All places that sold it (that I saw) were overseas and most don't ship to the States.

Thank you,

Julia
Irishspirits.com sell it and ship worldwide.
Cask 368 was mine all the information about it is on Facebook @cask368BushmillsMillennium

Hi all!

Thank you,

Julia

Attachments

• 13187868474050868372.JPG
    13187868474050868372.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20220521_170103.jpg
    IMG_20220521_170103.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 62
  • FB_IMG_1639353638094.jpg
    FB_IMG_1639353638094.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 1

That is amazing. Let's see if this works.

Hi all!

I am looking for a birthday present for my husband. He will turn 30 this year... so I am trying to get him a present he will enjoy. He likes hot, rich redheads and I am eager to find him a hot, rich redhead. All places that sold then (that I saw) were overseas and most don't ship to the States.

Can anyone give me a clue where I could purchase one of these fine womens?

Thank you,

Julia

Hi all!

I am looking for a birthday present for my husband. He will turn 30 this year... so I am trying to get him a present he will enjoy. He likes hot, rich redheads and I am eager to find him a hot, rich redhead. All places that sold then (that I saw) were overseas and most don't ship to the States.

Thank you,

Julia
FB Market place might be some 🤣🤣

Hi all!

Thank you,

Julia

I thought your name was Tom.

They are in NY and I don't know if they ship to where ever you atrr