• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where's a good place to buy Savoy humidors?

stefus_prime

I'm looking for a Savoy XL humidor but there seems to be a million sites with a million different prices, does anyone have a specific recommendation?

Note: I'm a new member so I know it's frowned upon to post in the WTB/WTS section, I figured this is a little different but sorry if I'm breaking any rules.

duglynukem said:
Jack Schwartz a CP retailer carries them

Doesn't seem to have the XL, and it seems like I've seen an XL that went for a price similar to his L already. Thanks for the input though, much appreciated.

stefus_prime said:

Doesn't seem to have the XL, and it seems like I've seen an XL that went for a price similar to his L already. Thanks for the input though, much appreciated.

Eric from JS is a member here. You could probably send him a PM asking if they have the XL in stock, or are able to get it. You may be able to find it cheaper by scouring the web, but you never know what the customer service will be like. Eric has been posting on CP a long time. You'll get top notch customer service dealing with the guys who have been on CP a long time. If they were jerks, they would have been run out of town a long time ago.

Check out cheaphumidors.com pretty competitive prices and good customer service in my experience. Usually with a little go Googling you can find coupon codes for them too.

tomthirtysix said:

Eric from JS is a member here. You could probably send him a PM asking if they have the XL in stock, or are able to get it. You may be able to find it cheaper by scouring the web, but you never know what the customer service will be like. Eric has been posting on CP a long time. You'll get top notch customer service dealing with the guys who have been on CP a long time. If they were jerks, they would have been run out of town a long time ago.

What he said.

cheaphumidors.com is a good place or you to buy your stuff. They usually have everything