• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where's George?

.....come in, George!

LOL ....... Gramps has dosed off again somewhere.

:cool:

Yep - "dosed" on Geritol, but still here.... :laugh: Sorry - was sleeping at the switch - retirement does that to ya!!! :whistling:

That munchkin granddaughter of mine has me hopping... Just ask her - she's not spoiled, she's "well loved"...

I'm ready - Andy - hurl that puppy this way!!! :thumbs:

I'll send it out right away. It should be there by, uhh, today! :thumbs:

.....come in, George!

LOL ....... Gramps has dosed off again somewhere.

Yep - "dosed" on Geritol, but still here.... :laugh: Sorry - was sleeping at the switch - retirement does that to ya!!! :whistling:

That munchkin granddaughter of mine has me hopping... Just ask her - she's not spoiled, she's "well loved"...

I'm ready - Andy - hurl that puppy this way!!! :thumbs:

Nice to hear things are going well for you George and life is treating you good :thumbs:

C'mon..you don't expect that old fart to figure out how to use that new-fangled intarweb...

:laugh:

C'mon..you don't expect that old fart to figure out how to use that new-fangled intarweb...

:laugh:

Yup - got me one of dem 'puter contraptions my kids talked me into... But there's all kindsa odd-shaped holes and wires and such in da back... I'm thininka doin' da 'puter class down at the rec center with Madge, Mable and Marge... :rolleyes:

Fer cripes sake, Eric - give the old guy a break, would ya??? :sign:

Damn... lots of old guys in this thread.... just like the "old days"

I gotta get back into this BB stuff

Damn... lots of old guys in this thread.... just like the "old days"

I gotta get back into this BB stuff

It's about time you showed up Tommy, I was startin' to think you fell off the face of the Earth....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

I need to get back in my DeLorean and catch a bolt of lightning. How the hell did I end up in 2005? ???

It's nice to see you guys are still around Cigar Pass!