• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whether you like it or not......

DePasta

Stop it! That tickles!
Looks like I am headed to New Orleans the first of January........

Go Bucks!!!

'member what happened last time you played a SEC team :p

I think OSU will play their best game of the year, Tressell is too good of a coach to not have his team ready and focused for this game, and assuming they play LSU, they will have a good chance of beating them, imo. Not sure i'll pull for, i usually try and pull for SEC teams, but Les Miles is a dick, not sure i can pull for a team he coaches.

Cool, pull for Ohio State and bet me a premium 5'er on the game.

Seth

Cool, pull for Ohio State and bet me a premium 5'er on the game.

Seth

I'll take that challenge!

I agree with Frank, Ohio State will not give the same gift to LSU that they gave to the gaytors last year :D

I can hear this strange sucking noise coming from New Orleans, growing stronger everyday..
accompanied by the sound of choking..

it sounds so sweet in my ear :love:

I don't think OSU will make the same mistake they made last year. They weren't ranked #1 all year, like last year, and they had no expectations of being in the hunt this year. The loss to Illinois probably will help them as they are not a "cocky-confident" as they would be if they were undefeated. The team is getting their holiday break from the 19th to the 26th, then it's back to Columbus to prepare and off to NO just in time to fill any pre-game obligations. It should be a great game. GO BUCKS