• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Which clubs should I get....

Go to a store like Dicks or Golfsmith, try em out, see what feels better.
If you're more of a rookie, IMO, the Callaways are going to be easier to hit.

Are you an experienced golfer? Forged irons are less forgiving than cavityback irons. Which ever ones you choose I'd recommend getting them fitted to you. Best thing I did for my golf game.

Brian

Yeah im about a 10 handicap. And i'll have to get them fit later. I just have to tell this guy whatever I want and he is going to order them... I've hit both, just not much at all.

I didn't like the Calloway irons that I've hit. Titleist felt stronger to me, but I ended up with Ping. Either way you go, you will be happy.

Haha I'm pretty sure I'm going to trade them in and get a new driver. Maybe the R7 Superquad, we will see. Or sell them on ebay. Sorry Justin!

You did go just to steal there money didn't you Ben. :whistling: I would go with the Titleist for the cavity back.

I play Titleist 690 cb's.

Linky

I'm a feel & looks player. If the club feels good and looks good at address that's my club.

IMO the Titleist 695's although a cavity back will still give you good feedback for a 10 hdcp player.

edit: to fix linky