• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Which Flor Fina 8-5-8 is this?

fegbri

fegbri
I was just at my B&M and grabbed a "limited release" 858. Now that I am home I have no idea what I bought. It has the regular green AF band, but with cedar and red ribbon. Can't find it anywhere. Please help!

The Rosado's have the red ribbon on the foot along with green trim on the band, opposed to the original release Rosado that had black trim on the band.

The Rosado's have the red ribbon on the foot along with green trim on the band, opposed to the original release Rosado that had black trim on the band.

Thanks! So my question is how rare are these new ones and should I go get some more??

Yes! Get some more if nothing else than to help out BOTL's who can't get them. Pretty sure you won't have a hard time in the BST forum.

Thanks! So my question is how rare are these new ones and should I go get some more??

Buy all you can....Not sure how many they will release but if you don't like them somebody will surely take them off of your hands....Hell, I will if the price is right. :cool:

Pretty rare for now as it's just a re-release of something that only had like 87 boxes released several years ago, but you never know with Fuente. ;)

For now it's just a one time special release that once they're gone, they're gone.

If you already knew it was a Rosado why'd you post a new thread?

Fegbri's link

I posted that, then wasn't sure if they were actually the rosado because I couldn't see any pics.