• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Which is Worse?

Croyt

Hey guys, IM a smoker, cant help it, I love it.

Just a quick question. Me and my friends are very cheap. We buy Swisher Sweets little cigars with the filter on them they look like this...

DSC08688.jpg

ANYWAYS I was wondering which is worse...

Swisher Sweets lil Cigars or Cigarettes? I buy swishers because Im cheap but if they are much worse for your lungs then maybe I should just stick to Cigs...

Please tell me any info you know.

Your picture isn't working.

I'm pretty sure (feel free to correct me on this) that most cheap convenience store cigars have additives too, just not to the extent that cigarettes do.

Try a long filler premium cigar--all tobacco, nothing else. They can be cheap too.

Your picture isn't working.

I'm pretty sure (feel free to correct me on this) that most cheap convenience store cigars have additives too, just not to the extent that cigarettes do.

Try a long filler premium cigar--all tobacco, nothing else. They can be cheap too.

"additives" =/= "addictive"

This is probably not the best place to find the answer you're looking for. A person would need a good background in organic chemistry and physiology and access to trade secrets from the respective manufacturers to even offer an educated guess. To provide you with a real answer would probably require a lab study--which no one would pay for or approve.

If you're choosing between cigarettes and "little cigars," I can only assume that you're inhaling the smoke into your lungs. If so, please stop. You can find hand-rolled cigars for fairly cheap, so why deprive yourself of the pleasure? One good cigar smoked at leisure on a Sunday afternoon is infinitely preferable to an entire pack of gas station junk. Puff slowly. Reflect on life. Enjoy the flavor. Think about the dedicated folks in the southern climates who have put so much care into the product you're enjoying. That's how to enjoy a smoke. Let us know if you go the hand-rolled route and what you pick up.

not talking about addictiveness...just healthier

I'm pretty sure none is healthier. I guess a cigarette isn't as harsh as the swisher because of the filter. Are you a cigar smoker or do you just stick with the Swishers and cigarettes?

Back