• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Which Sam Adams With A Cigar?

Best beer in the world for a Maduro is the Sam Adam's Chocolate Bach......mmmm...........

Is this beer even worth the price tag? I've never had it so I don't know, but at $14.00 for 750mL's I gotta ask.

LOL, Beer lovers would ask the same for us. Is 6 ¼" x 48 Platinum edition Forbidden X cigar worth $50.00. :sign:

What kind of question is that? ? ? ...... of course it is!!! :sign:

I guess that's the point.... is this a beer lover's beer, or a beer for someone who doesn't care very much for beer but can tolerate this?

I have another vote for Octoberfest, followed by my second favorite WinterAle.

Art

Best beer in the world for a Maduro is the Sam Adam's Chocolate Bach......mmmm...........

Is this beer even worth the price tag? I've never had it so I don't know, but at $14.00 for 750mL's I gotta ask.

LOL, Beer lovers would ask the same for us. Is 6 ¼" x 48 Platinum edition Forbidden X cigar worth $50.00. :sign:

What kind of question is that? ? ? ...... of course it is!!! :sign:

I guess that's the point.... is this a beer lover's beer, or a beer for someone who doesn't care very much for beer but can tolerate this?

Yes, it is a beer lovers beer as it only comes out once every 2-3 years and is somewhat hard to find even then. On the other hand, I think almost anyone would enjoy it as it is an easy drinking bock, very sweet almost more like a milk or a sweet stout. Is it worth the price tag? Thats up to you. I gave it a shot and enjoyed it but won't be stockpiling it. :laugh:

I will have to add another vote for the Octoberfest, although I really enjoy the summer ale as well. The white ale is okay, and I'm not a HUGE fan of the Boston Lager though I do crave it on occasion.

At the suggestion of a friend, I paired a Black Lager with a Don Carlos Robusto. The cigar had been in my humidor for a year, and had aged wonderfully. This was an excellent pairing.