• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Which Siglo? Or Trinidad Reyes?

Toaster

Puff Puff Pass v2.0 2004
I'm in the market for 1 more box of "smokers island" cigars before I quit buying for a while. I'm tossed up between buying a inexpensive box of Siglo's or Trinidad Reyes.

$200/box is my limit on this purchase.

Which Siglo would you recomend or should I get the Trinidad Reyes?

Siglo I's..... I haven't had the Reyes yet, but the Robusta Extras were pretty good. But, stll hard to beat a good box of Siglo Is.

I also haven't had the Trinidad Reyes yet...but can support a Siglo I purchase. :thumbs:

I'd say Cohiba Siglo I, a great smoke IMO.

as the new trinis would be in wider release soon enough, the prices will get to be a little better.

Agree with the Bruddahs... Siglo I will not disappoint! I just finished one gifted to me today... it was a 2003 stick and it was great!

Aloha,

Wade

I agree, the siglo is a better choice. For what it's worth, I'll contribute to help you out in a split if you want. Let me know, or email me at wam_wilroc@yahoo.com

I went with the Trinidad Coloniales. :)

I'm spliting off some of the box in the for sale group- since I'm a low life and can't afford to keep them all :(

Thanks for the advice and help guys.

:thumbs: Toaster