• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whip it out and show us!

:angry2: I had to come back today and look at it again...
Now I feel even more inadequate. :( LOL
How do you decide what to smoke? LOL

Meh, I've seen better.

Of course, I was at a cigar factory in Cuba at the time but still ... :whistling:

Jake: [fakes accent] How much for the little girl? How much for the women?
Father: What?
Jake: Your women. I want to buy your women. The little girl, your daughters... sell them to me. Sell me your children.

Kidding of course Master.....both the unit and your daughter are beautiful....enjoy both!!

Master, I think you've just scared off everyone else from posting pics of their collection on this thread. :) I think you pulled out your trump card a little too early.

More pics here

Cup

EndTables.JPG

I've got two words for this beautiful selection....WOW WOW!!!

Ok THATS IT, I know now for sure I need to remove my poor cabinets pictures from here before it gets a complex. :0
It's ok honey,,,daddy will feed you a new box when he gets a raise..... She is sitting right next to me shakking like a leaf.
Thanks! LOL

Oh man, first Master's photos had me seeing heavenly angels... now Inthacups photos have me seeing double.

I gotta lay down!!! :laugh:

Darren

Master, YOU ARE THE MASTER! Where do you even something like that at? GEEZ!

When I'm in flordia, I know where I'm staying.

Nice pictures guys. Even thought I don't think I'll ever have half that many cigars, still fun to look at.

Here is my rather small humidor. At least in the context of this thread anyway lol

My next step is to buy a humidor like The Master has. This one and the one in my sig tag are totally full. One like his, I could consolidate all my humidors and coolerdors! :D
DSC01064.jpg

Christ on the cross, atuck! Dammit, now I have to run home and change my shorts :0

Atuck,nice looking stash. I bought my beast at www.vinotemp.com. They do not list mine on their site anymore ( the 700T) but a good friend of mine says they will still make it if ordered. The price has gone up, ( mine was 2995.00 plus 581 shipping and set up ) I think my buddy said around 4 grand. They do have on the 440 cigar that is smaller but still only 3495.00. Mine has worked to perfection for the 5 plus years I have had mine.

Yeah, atucks fridge pic is fuggin' insane. You just can't stop staring at it.

Attuck, I see the frigidore appears to be plugged in. If so, what temp do you maintain?

Here are my pitiful few. The smallest was a Thompson box. I pried off the Thompson logo with a steak knife, gouging the top along the way. I didn't care.

The second was a glass top hardwood chest designed to hold photographs in these vertical file folders. It was in the bargain bin for about $10. I recognized what it was REALLY supposed to be for and bought it. I used a low temp glue gun and ran a bead along the seal, then compacted it. It makes for a wonderful seal. A sp cedar box and viper beads keep the right humidity. The third, my wife bombed me - got it from some eBay vendor.

I had it open long enough to affect the hygrometer. It isn't really at 49%.

humi.jpg

I just don't feel adequete anymore. :(
All I know is I was like a kid in a candy store when I got my cabinet. I think I would explode if something like that showd up.
My local shop barely has more boxes than Atuck and Master.
You guys are my heros. I bow in your general direction. :p