• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whip it out and show us!

My humidor before my divorce Linky...my humidor after my divorce Linky(thanks to a very generous BOTL from this site...aka Jeff :whistling:) ...damn ex wife :laugh:.

My humidor before my divorce Linky...my humidor after my divorce Linky(thanks to a very generous BOTL from this site...aka Jeff :whistling: ) ...damn ex wife :laugh: .

Shoot....that's what I have look forward to WHEN I tie the knot!

-------------

Must be a slow day at work....
12 Members: grateful1, smoke76, Martin2D, tomthirtysix, NorCalCigarLover, bfisher88, heatmiser, Mr.Bungle, jfields, Solksjaer, mr.mac, nfulton

:laugh:

--------------

How's the little one's asthma?

My humidor before my divorce Linky...my humidor after my divorce Linky(thanks to a very generous BOTL from this site...aka Jeff :whistling: ) ...damn ex wife :laugh: .

Shoot....that's what I have look forward to WHEN I tie the knot!

-------------

Must be a slow day at work....
12 Members: grateful1, smoke76, Martin2D, tomthirtysix, NorCalCigarLover, bfisher88, heatmiser, Mr.Bungle, jfields, Solksjaer, mr.mac, nfulton

:laugh:

--------------

How's the little one's asthma?

Much better now that she is on Singulair on a daily basis, thank you for asking.

well, y'all said in its current state, which is one of being seasoned.....

IMG_7347.jpg

IMG_7346.jpg

and this one is my temp unit...
IMG_7349.jpg

WOW.....some of the best cigar stashes I've ever seen. Gives me something to aim for. Thanks.

Pretty cool thread......too bad a lot of the older threads don't have pictures anymore :(

Here are a couple of my "baby." Mark Twain built it for me and I NEVER thought I would get the thing full.....but sure enough, it almost at capacity!

P8140284.jpg

P1180334.jpg

Here's a link to the thread when we were in the process of building it: Linky

Edited to add a better pic.

That's beautiful, Mike. :thumbs:

What humidification system do you use?

.....and I NEVER thought I would get the thing full.....but sure enough, it almost at capacity!
Hmm...sure seems like I know some other guy that thought the same thing, only a few short months ago:

full_humi.jpg

The bottom, which has two singles drawers and a pull out shelf, is in pretty much the same condition.

Guess it's a good thing I didn't get rid of the coolers...... :laugh:

Cheers - B.B.S.

What humidification system do you use?

Beads and only beads. I have a pound each for the top and bottom portions and another half-pound in one of the drawers. There is also an oust fan in each section to keep the air flowing. System works remarkably well.

Hmm...sure seems like I know some other guy that thought the same thing, only a few short months ago
It seems we grow to the size of our enviroment :laugh:

Wow, I feel so inadequate around all you guys! I've got my teeny lil 20 count for travel and things I dont want mixing, and then my lil 50 count desk top hexagon thing....sad.

I better go put bigger tires on the jeep to make up for it....

Pretty cool thread......too bad a lot of the older threads don't have pictures anymore :(

Here are a couple of my "baby." Mark Twain built it for me and I NEVER thought I would get the thing full.....but sure enough, it almost at capacity!

P8140284.jpg

P1180334.jpg

Here's a link to the thread when we were in the process of building it: Linky

Edited to add a better pic.

I never thought a box of VSGs could look so out of place!

It's a chest so nothing looks good from the open view, here are a few shots I got of the stock.
l_2bf176be772cb600f9ef476040b378a7.jpg

l_76b1bb6e39c7873c13bf1fee9adb6868.jpg

l_6f67882a2e37d3e8d33a81263b8375d7.jpg

l_0f446ca998a1dce778472a56eeb010ba.jpg

l_9265ec407dbcb4512d397e64b13fad64.jpg

l_0ed28e78af23825984115db88940c477.jpg

l_83c6d8cf6ef0dc9d125d23bfcefbd02c.jpg

Krautle, holy crap!!! Beautiful pictures brother! Definitely jealous of those hemi's..great choice in sticks!

Thanks, Aaron. And to think this is where I was at two years ago. :laugh:
humidor.jpg