• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whiskey Fest

Whisky tends eventually to partake of me, instead of the other way around. :whistling:

Y'all have fun though! :)

How pissed, on a scale from 1-10, would my wife be if I cancelled the opera that night to go to Whiskey Fest? Methinks this one goes to 11.

Damn...I like opera....I really like whiskey, though....not as much as I like whisky, but a lot!

How pissed, on a scale from 1-10, would my wife be if I cancelled the opera that night to go to Whiskey Fest?

Seven Hundred and Thirty Eight

How pissed, on a scale from 1-10, would my wife be if I cancelled the opera that night to go to Whiskey Fest? Methinks this one goes to 11.

Damn...I like opera....I really like whiskey, though....not as much as I like whisky, but a lot!
unless a week or so in the dog house appeals to you, feel free to go to whickeyfest.

unless a week or so in the dog house appeals to you, feel free to go to whickeyfest.

Who does this remind you of: