• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whisky Fest

sigar_zealot

FattyMcButterPants
I'm thinking about going to the one in San Francisco this October and was wondering if anyone else ever goes?

Wow. I've been wanting to go to one the past few years. I'd be game!

I think I will be going this year. I have heard about it, but never gone.

I haven't been to Whisky Fest, but I have attended the Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Fest. I would imagine that the two may be fairly similar. It is definitely worth going to in or to sample many libations you would not normally buy, but nothing overly exotic/expensive was served. It was also extremley crowded. So, if you don't mind the crowds or the lines to get a small drink...then it is worth it. For me...on experience was enough. Oh...they had a cigar roller at the event I attended last year as well. The cigars sucked.

I'm hoping to go but won't know for sure probably until this summer. From what I have read the list of whiskies is pretty impressive.

If I can work out going I may drive up the coast hitting a few golf courses along the way there and back.

I haven't been to that one yet, but I have been to theWoW and theSMWSA (their Los Angeles stop) events. I'd give a slight nod to WoW, but love the closer convenience of SMWSA for me. Both are great events and I'd guess WhiskyFest is as well. Don't dare leave early. They break out the better stuff (25-30 year bottlings, JW Blue, etc) towards the end of the event(s).

SMWSA has a Phoenix event in March. Much easier access for you than a 'Frisco roll.