• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whisky Stones

XxMerlinxX

I am a leaf on the wind...
Has anyone tried these? I just ordered a set off of Amazon for $10 and I'm anxious to see what they're like.

Has anyone tried these? I just ordered a set off of Amazon for $10 and I'm anxious to see what they're like.

I have a set. I don't think they keep cold long enough so I don't use them anymore.

That's what I was afraid, but I figured for $10 I could still give them a shot. Do they impart any sort of extra flavor at all or are they truly tasteless?

That's what I was afraid, but I figured for $10 I could still give them a shot. Do they impart any sort of extra flavor at all or are they truly tasteless?

I couldn't tell a difference in taste.

I've tried the 'ice balls' and liked the effect, but thought they were a lot of trouble. I'm a little concerned about the 'whiskey stones' clanking against my teeth, but I've spent an awful lot of money on crowns, so I'm a little bit cautious about my dental work.

~Boar

Yes, Its really a very good products which can be used to chill spirit as well as keep coffee or tea warm for much longer period. Its a reusable product made from soapstone which is non porous, tasteless and odorless. So It will not alter the taste of your favorite drinks.

Thanks for the info Curtis. Now if I could only find somewhere that sells them.