• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

White Owl Wrappers for Sale

Lee_Ro_Mo

So I'm up at the gas station buying some drinks, when I see behind the counter that White Owl is now selling flavored wrappers only. I've seen many of potheads come in and buy the regular White Owls, needed to ply their craft. It's really no secret what their used for, but what are you gonna do? But I do have a problem with the making, distributing, and selling of the wrappers strictly for that purpose. Legal? I suppose. Ethical?, Moral? Not IMHO. I feel like the day will come when smoking will be all but outlawed, but tokin' up a fatty will be accepted.

Hey, I buy those wrappers for my cigars. I use them to add flavor to my Acids!! :whistling:

So I'm up at the gas station buying some drinks, when I see behind the counter that White Owl is now selling flavored wrappers only. I've seen many of potheads come in and buy the regular White Owls, needed to ply their craft. It's really no secret what their used for, but what are you gonna do? But I do have a problem with the making, distributing, and selling of the wrappers strictly for that purpose. Legal? I suppose. Ethical?, Moral? Not IMHO. I feel like the day will come when smoking will be all but outlawed, but tokin' up a fatty will be accepted.

That day has already arrived for far too many in this great country. :(

It won't be long until it has come to pass almost everywhere...

As far as the wrappers...if it's a legal product, then I haven't really got a complaint. It rubs me the wrong way, but if no laws are being broken, I guess the best thing to do is vote with your wallet and don't frequent the places that sell this stuff.

What else am I going to put in my bombs?

Just another example of the lazification of America. If you're too damn lazy to split it and dump it first, you shouln't be doing it in the first place.

and what's wrong w/ smoking a fatty?

I don't know where LRM lives but, I remember going over to the guy next door six years ago and he was using these wrappers that Phillies made to roll his blunts.
And they came in flavors.
No offense but............. Old news to me.

That is the last straw. I can no longer with a good conscious support a company that would do such things. I say everyone here should stop smoking White Owl products and boycott!

Joking aside I have the same issue with my local B&M with all the different "pipes" they sell. It is Amazing what people do to make a buck.

I don't know where LRM lives but, I remember going over to the guy next door six years ago and he was using these wrappers that Phillies made to roll his blunts.
And they came in flavors.
No offense but............. Old news to me.
Yeah, you're right about that. Back when I was in college, there was a local store that sold the actual tobacco leaves for this same purpose. Actual, giant tobacco leaves, non-flavored. And this is over 10 years ago.

Just another example of the lazification of America. If you're too damn lazy to split it and dump it first, you shouln't be doing it in the first place.

How could you want to waste all of that high quality tobacco like that?

That is the last straw. I can no longer with a good conscious support a company that would do such things. I say everyone here should stop smoking White Owl products and boycott!

Joking aside I have the same issue with my local B&M with all the different "pipes" they sell. It is Amazing what people do to make a buck.
I know what you mean mate about what people will do to make a buck. I have to go to a stinking Sheet metal factory every day.And my Wife (bless her) has to put up with people shitting and pissing on her shoes.(No she does'nt work in Amsterdam she is a Nurse).