• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who are cigar smokers?

What age are you? 32

What age did you start cigar smoking? 31

Are you a white or blue collar worker? I don't wear a collar anymore because the probation officer said I didn't need to.

Do you smoke anything else? No

Single or partnered? Married

How much do you spend monthly or yearly on your passion? As much as the Family Treasurer will allow.

What age are you? 31

What age did you start cigar smoking? 19 +/- a year or two.

Are you a white or blue collar worker? Unemployed right now, but usually white collar.

Do you smoke anything else? You can't prove anything.

Single or partnered? Single.

How much do you spend monthly or yearly on your passion? I have no set budget. However much I can.

What age are you? — 47
What age did you start cigar smoking? — The first time I had real cigars not purchased from a drug or grocery store was in 1980, at the age of 19. I smoked 'em off and on over the years (mostly off) until I got serious again about 5 years ago.
Are you a white or blue collar worker? — White collar U.S. Government pencil pusher & bean counter.
Do you smoke anything else? — Rarely, a pipe. I quit cigarettes again over 4 years ago.
Single or partnered? — Married.
How much do you spend monthly or yearly on your passion? — I don't keep track. I'm afraid to.