• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who do you really want in Office?

I can see there are several people who can't make up there minds where they stand on actual issues. ;) :D

93%- Bush. :thumbs:
26%- Kerry (Guess there were some questions I was wishy washy on. LOL!)
12%- Kucinich (Who?)
11%- Sharpton (I'd leave the country ???)

Bush...71%
Kerry...38%
Kucinich...30%

I may have been a bit wishy on a topic or two however, I will NEVER vote for Kerry or any of the other freaks. Bush has taken a stand and will be accountable for it. I still believe it was the right stand.

Bush/Cheney '04 :D

Bush: 65%
Kerry: 47%
Kucinich: 33%
Sharpton: 32%, Although, I'd say that the chances of me voting for Sharpton is a bit lower than 32%!!! :p

coventrycat86 said:
Kurt nailed his one exatcly, if you say essentially no opinion on everything fo this one, it tells you Kerry is "your man" overwhelmingly.
Actually, I don't see that it tells you that Kerry is your man. It rates all 4 at 0% indicating that nobody qualifies. It does put them in some order (I suppose it has to). You would expect putting them in alphabetical order would be the best but I guess the programmer put them in his order...? Either way, it rates them all at 0%. :)

Alright, who voted in favor of the Cuban Embargo? Come on, be honest

I did ;) I agree with the whole concept of it and as far as being a fan of Havana cigars, I think if the embargo were lifted, prices would skyrocket, quality would go down and # of fakes would increase.

I like things just the way they are. :p

Actually, I don't see that it tells you that Kerry is your man

Yes, you're right Blair however I'm still very suspicious of these types of things. I am very happy however that it appears the results of this one show that many people agree with Bush. :D

See if you can guess who I'm voting for in the next election ;)

Bush was 70% but I was extreamly suprised that Kerry was 44% for me. That really floored me. I wouldn't think he would make it passed the 20% range. Hmmm......

I'm in favor of the embargo. It doesn't seem to hamper my hobby much and I'd certanly like to see the people of Cuba be free some day. No sense in helping a comunist regime hang on by opening the worlds richest market to them. Keep things the way they are till Castro finally kicks and see were things shake out after that.

Nicuragua is certainly better off without it's sandinista's.

I was more then a little hot with that Clinton looser for normalizing relation with Vietnam. Not suprised mind you, just not real thrilled.

1 Kerry Score: 57%

2 Sharpton Score: 48%

3 Kucinich Score: 45%

4 Bush Score: 32%

It's still a toss up to see whose gonna win this time. I think it's gonna come down to the wire as they say.... :D :thumbs: :p

BACCHUS said:
I would never have guessed that Vlad the Impaler is my perfect match. LOL! :D

Bush - 69%
Kerry - 41%
Kucinich - 24%
Sharpton - 19%
Janet Jackson's Breast - priceless

:sign: :thumbs: :D
Mine was:
Attila the Hun - 97%
Ghengis Khan - 2%
Mother Theresa - 1%