• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

who here has a man cave?

beyond the band

cantankerous newb
Well not really.

I am making this collage from bands I have been smoking lately. I am almost done and I think it looks Ok. If anyone has a man cave that this would fit in, It is yours. I should have it done after this weekends smokes.

measurements are 8.5 X 11

photo.JPG by camp4lo.com, on Flickr

You got it. be advised though most are MADURO
laugh.gif

Nice play, wish I had see this thread wold look good next to the 52 inch tv and xbox 360

tim

I have a a Spousal Avoidance Center, does that count?

Nice work BTB, I notice there's a little band called "cheap bastard", what is that?

I have a Garage where I can smoke. Just a table, chairs, and a fridge right now. Hope to add Air Conditioning, smoke handling, and get TV or something out there.
Once I get some other issues with the house resolved (20 yr blues), I probably make it more livable.

Nice work BTB, I notice there's a little band called "cheap bastard", what is that?

My local B&M's house brand. The absolute best 2 dollar cigar in existence.

Any chance you could bring a few of these to the herf at Gavin's? I'll gladly repay you for them. :D

Of course. Maduro or natural?

I'll be greedy, how about one of each? :laugh:

Oh, and would you like me to repay you with cash, or bring a few beers of your choosing? I'll be making another trip to Hi Times soon here..... ;)

I live alone, my whole place is a man cave. It smells of rich mahogany and leather.

When my wife and I lived in Illinois, I had a very sweet set-up. A room that was off our living room that I made into a theater room. My wife didn't even mind me smoking in there. She had pretty bad sinus problems back then so she couldn't smell much. However, now if I come in after smoking a cigar, the first thing I hear usually is how I smell like smoke. Now that we are in Florida, my man cave has been relegated to our garage. At least I still have my projector set up and our second fridge is almost in arms distance so I can easily keep the cocktails flowing. The only annoyance is I have little furry friends that like to share my space. I can't seem to get rid of those bastads!