• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who is Brian #3

Infinity

Infinity - *Unbounded space, time, or quantity*
My son told me a package arrived a few days ago but he cannot read the handle, only the senders name, Brian (I won't post his last name)

I've done some searches but unfortunately I have come up empty. We are still on our trip so I won't see the package until I get home.

Thank you Brian #3, much appreciated...someone will let the cat out of the bag if you don't.

Brian

Well done job on a well deserving target!

Don

Edit: Cause I am a noob

Brian #3, aka: ChiTown_Huck.

Brian recently celebrated his one year anniversary on CP and wanted to celebrate by sending a few outstanding brothers :whistling: a thanks (without making a big deal of it).

Well done #3. Outstanding target. :thumbs:

very nice brian....you got a great target...i have not been here long either but I have seen some of the posts of infinity's generosity...well done

Brian recently celebrated his one year anniversary on CP and wanted to celebrate by sending a few outstanding brothers :whistling: a thanks (without making a big deal of it).

He is definitely worthy of the name, I bet he is good looking too :cool:

Thanks #3 and the other outstanding brothers that gave you my addy :whistling:

Brian

He is definitely worthy of the name, I bet he is good looking too :cool:

Thanks #3 and the other outstanding brothers that gave you my addy :whistling:

Brian

I know better!

Nicely done from one Brian to another :thumbs:

My son told me a package arrived a few days ago but he cannot read the handle, only the senders name, Brian (I won't post his last name)

I've done some searches but unfortunately I have come up empty. We are still on our trip so I won't see the package until I get home.

Thank you Brian #3, much appreciated...someone will let the cat out of the bag if you don't.

Brian
Quoting the Stones. 'How does it feel?' :laugh: What's good for the goose is good for the gander! ;)