• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who is on at 6:55 am EST?

ALostTexan

The Travelin' Cigar Man
Well, a long night at the bar with a buddy over a few nice cigars, too much beer, and the drunken trip to the Waffle House.

That was my story last night, and after about 3 1/2 hours of sleep, I come to work today to find that I have to do stupid office work. This really ain't cool, because there is no way I can stay awake, at least without CigarPass to keep me entertained.

So who is up at this ungodly hour, and even worse, who is at work?

ALostTexan

6:55 EST is 5:55 Central...

Off and on, monitoring the sick kid and getting ready for work.

-Mike

Well, I normally get up around 5:30 in the morning (must be an Army thing) and stay on line till around 7:30 till I get ready for work. I usally go to work around 8:30 and I'm there till around 5. All I can say for you today is drink plenty of water and sneak in a cat nap or two when you can...... :D :thumbs: :p

Well, I just saw your post, but I have been going at it this morning since 6am. In fact, I have already had TWO meetings this morning. UGH! ! !

Oh well. . . .hope you make it today!

HAPPY SMOKES! !

STEVE

I'm at work by 7 but there are some things that need to be done before I can hang out in the chat room. I'm afraid that you'll be on your own most days.