• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who is stationed in IRAQ

Jesus, be careful Brother! A year without strippers, what are you going to do with yourself?

Jesus, be careful Brother! A year without strippers, what are you going to do with yourself?

eat LOTS of SAND..... GERRRRR

No all is going well in IRAQ. Still doing class, KBR STUFF. However I am told i will be heading out to a G3 site buy HELO on Saturday. When I have a mailing address I will get back with you guys hope all is well .

CHOW

eat LOTS of SAND..... GERRRRR

No all is going well in IRAQ. Still doing class, KBR STUFF. However I am told i will be heading out to a G3 site buy HELO on Saturday. When I have a mailing address I will get back with you guys hope all is well .

CHOW

I'm not in Iraq now, but I'll probably be back in November/December. Let me know what FOB you're at and I'll see if I can make a reason to go.. I'll be stationed over in the now defunct IZ

Pounding LOTS of SAND..... GERRRRR

CHOW
Fixed that for you Jay