• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who is your NFL team?

The 2007 Super Bowl Champs New Orleans Saints!

(and any team vs. Cowboys...Go Skins!) how many times has that been posted?? :laugh:

:( One of these days Wolf BANG ZOOM TO THE MOON WITH YAH!!!!! :D
Just remember the ravens would not exist if we didn't suck this bad, so show some respect for our crappyness. We are the most consistant sports franchise ever. :laugh:

Well, as much as they have had their share of ups and downs in the world of the NFL, I am and will always be a Buffalo Bills fan.... why?

1) I was born and raised in Buffalo NY and we WNY-ers ALWAYS support our team through thick and thin
2) they have cool uniforms
3) even though they sucked wind four Superbowls in a row, it was a great ride and exciting to be a Bills fan during those times (I lived in the back bay area of Boston where there weren't many of us.....)
4) Jack Kemp is soooo cool!
5) Rich stadium is awesome with swirling winds, lots of snow, and a frustrated Dolphins offense having their assess handed to them (again) by Da Bills on a balmy day in December!

Nuff said,
Darren :)

edited to catch my typos before CC does!

Been a BILLS fan since I was 11 when I saw my first NFL game. O.J. ran wild and I was instantly hooked and a BILLS fan forever.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

WOW!! It has been years, I mean Years since I had heard of anyone refer to the STEEL CURTAIN. Now you have to be a long standing fan to remember those people. and of course since the 70's when I started watching football with my dad instead of going outside to play dolls with the other girls, I can remember Swann and Bradshaw. We really hit it big in the late 70's and into the 80's. aww thanks for the memories.

2006_0910_nyg_214_macht.jpg

Let's Go Colts!

The G-Men

Grew up in the northeast and was a big fan during the LT/Parcells era. I like their philosophy of emphasizing the run and defense. Big fan of Tiki Barber now.

Being in Arizona now I would like to be a fan of the Cardinals but they make it sooooo hard! They have some good talent on the team now but are still well under the salary cap while at the same time having major holes to fill.

Niners baby!!

Always have been, always will be.

Grew up in the bay area, and I hate the raiders :sign:

Hello. My name is Danny and I'm a New Orleans Saints fan.
(all together:) Hello Danny.

I guess it started back in the early 1970s, and probably because I'm originally from Louisiana. Plus, I always have a tendancy to root for the underdog. And you can't get much further under the dog than the Saints.

CHARGERS!!!!

or any team playing against the Raiders!!!!

Why, becuase they are my team and everyone allways under estimates them.

The Pats, who are presently kicking the crap out of the Jets.

Doc.

The Pats, being born in Mass., who else?

Update Doc...they beat the Jets!!!!! :thumbs:

Came to chicago in '56 and have been a fan ever since. Traveling to New Orleans to see 'da bears' kick butt was payback for enduring a lot of pain. GO BEARS! :cool:

Big D(seemingly most hated team on the board)

Its a family thing, my grandpa was from Dallas and my grandma was from Northern Va. So half the family pulls for Dallas, half roots for the Redskins. Grew up watching and loving them and still do.

...and yes just like most Cowboys fans I am worried T.O. may screw up what looks to be a promising team.

CYG