• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who is your NFL team?

Well, I grew up in Los Angeles, so it was YAY RAMS!.. Then the Raiders moved to L.A., and they ROCKED!.. At which time the Rams moved to Anaheim, shortly before the Rams moving to St. Louis. Then, the Raiders moving back to Oakland. I was without a team for awhile. Then I moved to Iowa, which is all college(s). Nearest pro team was the Vikings, but I have still been distraught about my team(s) abandoning me. Im now in Connecticut, smack dab halfway between NY and Boston. Im not sure to root for the Giants or the Patriots... So, I dont have a team, yet.

Grew up 75 miles south of Pittsburgh & while late while going to Pitt, had breakfast with most of the offense one morning while I was on my way back to school. It was the best day of my life for many years and still think about it with a grin on my face. Sitting between Mike Webster & Benny Cunningham and being the only non player in the room was a definate memory maker for a 20 year old soon to be a lifetime fan.

And now we have Big Ben, could it be possible????

It used to be the Cheifs.

Oh God! Why did Green have to be knocked out?

Where or where is the faithful "Nation"? Seems theyt have all crawled into their holes and won't come out for a couple more weeks until after teh bye.

Funny . . . they are usually such a vocal crowd. :laugh:

Grew up in a dusty old town in west Texas, so I was a Cowboy fan all the way. Since I've moved to Houston 8 years ago, I will admit I cheer for the Texans(TO GET THEIR SH*T TOGETHER)!!! I will cheer them on but put my money on the opposing team. ;)

It's Sunday again, so I figured it's time to revive this thread.

It's been said a couple of times....but, I'm a Redskin fan and root for anyone playing the Cowboys!

I grew up in th DC area in the time of Riggins and the hogs. Great football, just hope we get back to some of it soon :)

I'm more of a baseball fan than a football fan, but I have fond memories of watching Jets games with my grandfather on black & white TV when I was a pup. :)

I don't really like pro football but when I pay attention to it, I root for the Packers and the Patriots.

Why? Well, my best friend in college is a huge Packers fan and a huge Cincinnatti Reds fan. Since I was already an Astros fan when I met him, I said "Okay, since I don't really give a shit about pro football, I'll root for the Packers since you and I will have to agree to disagree on the Reds. :laugh: "

The Patriots because they're the local team to me. I'm only an hour from Foxboro. I've only been to one pro game in my life, a Packers/Patriots pre-season game about 20 years ago. I don't even remember who won. All I remember was a bunch of fat, drunken, obnoxious, middle-aged losers in the crowd, as opposed to a much more civilized crowd at your average college football game.

I enjoy college football a whole lot more than pro football.

The niners! I just wish they could get there one time =\

I'm not really a pro football follower either. If I had to pull for somebody, it would have to be the Bears and Texans. I'm mostly a college football person.

The Philadelphia Eagles and they are on Monday Night Football this evening....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

The Bears have been my team forever, but after last night's ass whipping they gave Seattle it's "DA BEARS". It's so nice to have a real quarterback! :D :love:

The Bears have been my team forever, but after last night's ass whipping they gave Seattle it's "DA BEARS". It's so nice to have a real quarterback! :D :love:

LAST NIGHT HURT!!! :angry: