• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who lives in your neighborhood?

Where I live at the University, they surround it like in a little horseshoe or an attack line of some kind.

My old Austin address (78751) had over 20 of these plankton in the area with five within just a few blocks of the elementary school.

Again these plankton ring around the school area.

I am really surprised with how many of these guys live in the Austin area. Always thought this city was relatively safe, but then again you never truely know your neighbors.

good to know the justice system has made info available. unforunately, its not everywhere. I really think the public needs to be more informed, everywhere. BTW, i like the details that are provided in this link, age, offence, risk level, photo... hope they make it a National database for everywhere.

Thanks for the link Moki but that site lacks a ton of info. It showed noone within about 20 miles of me and then I checked the TX DPS website which listed about 85 just in my zipcode.

grand cru no 2 said:
Thanks for the link Moki but that site lacks a ton of info. It showed noone within about 20 miles of me and then I checked the TX DPS website which listed about 85 just in my zipcode.
[snapback]239430[/snapback]​

Wow. You're right. I went here and found 6 level 2 offenders in a town here in MA where none were listed or mapped :(
I would imagine they are still trying to integrate the databases. Regardless, thanks Moki for raising my awareness. Good timing since I am moving next week.

thanks for this Moki, i checked my state parole board website, and a few level III offenders are due to get out this and next month.

I forgot to say thanks for the link Moki. Since Oklahoma is not part of this Sex Offender Map the easiest thing for me or anyone else to do is to search your individual state for a sex offender listing then type in their listed address into the website that Moki provided a link to. Then you will be able to tell where that address is in reference to your residence.

Our town was not mapped yet. But, I know we have/had at least one, as the neighbors on each side of him put signs in their yard pointing it out.

:0 I found one near me who's son I coached last spring in little league! :0

Folks...This is only the tip of the iceberg. There are criminals of every kind, murderers, thieves, meth cooks, in your neighborhood. I got my eyes opened about 15 years ago when I raised my right hand and swore to protect the community. Until then I did not realize the magnatude of what was going on in my community.

Always be on guard.

cigarsarge said:
Folks...This is only the tip of the iceberg. There are criminals of every kind, murderers, thieves, meth cooks, in your neighborhood. I got my eyes opened about 15 years ago when I raised my right hand and swore to protect the community. Until then I did not realize the magnatude of what was going on in my community.

Always be on guard.
[snapback]239545[/snapback]​
Just out of curiosity, and you don't have to answer.

Do you keep a special eye on the guys or gals that you know have records? For instance meth cooks, or sexual offenders?

cigarsarge said:

Always be on guard.

Thats why I love you and the other guys in blue (police), green (army)), and other colors that help protect my home! :love: :thumbs:

Good grief!!! There are almost 20 in my county alone!!! That is unsettleing. :(

cigarsarge said:

Always be on guard.

Thank God I have you protecting my community Sarge!! :love:

I found the PA State Police website that has the list. Strangely none come up on a zipcode search but 2 show when I search the closest town. Yes, the whole town is in my zip.

I grew up in a place like that, love small towns....

One thing is clear about these sex offenders....they're everywhere! On the flip side of the coin....we have two building with male offenders where I work. They're good kids, but have been abused themselves when they were young and helpless. I'm glad we get them young, hopefully the treatment will help them.

gandolf565 said:
cigarsarge said:

Always be on guard.
Just out of curiosity, and you don't have to answer.

Do you keep a special eye on the guys or gals that you know have records? For instance meth cooks, or sexual offenders?
[snapback]239549[/snapback]​

Sex offenders have to register quarterly in Tennessee. They also cannot live within 1000 feet of a school. We do keep a close watch on people we know of that commit those offenses.

Last week we locked up a sexual offender for living one house down from a school. :thumbs:

cigarsarge said:
Sex offenders have to register quarterly in Tennessee. They also cannot live within 1000 feet of a school. We do keep a close watch on people we know of that commit those offenses.

Last week we locked up a sexual offender for living one house down from a school. :thumbs:
[snapback]239665[/snapback]​

They have to register here also. I looked at the KBI site and found 78 registered here in a town of 40k! Including a kid who was in my son's scout troup :(

Glad to hear you guys keep an eye on things.

As others have stated Pennsylvania is not included in their database, they actually plan to add it soon, however here is their quote from their site:

"Pennsylvania - only provides street addresses for the sexually violent predators. MapSexOffenders.com will be mapping this information as soon as possible. The SVPs represent only about 100 of over 7000 offenders. We encourage the citizens of Pennsylvania to contact their legislator to have this law changed."

I was not aware of that, guess I need to call my representative and see what is being done to expand the state's registry. I have two dirt bags in my zip code...

Thanks for the link Moki...

I have 10 in my area. I work on a psych unit at the hospital and I have actually met 3 of them.