• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who rolls their own (CIGARS)

bugg4672

Who here rolls their own Cigars?, Do you enjoy the hobby? Tell us a little about what you do, your process in rolling them, the tobacco you like to use.

I do not roll my own but was thinking of doing it, I have found a seed bank online and was thinking of doing the whole process, grow my plants, harvest my leaves and roll my cigars.

If you do this share your experience with us.

I've never tried rolling my own, but have considered playing around. I wouldn't try growing unless I could draft my son to do a lot of the back work. I'm pretty sure I ran across a website that sells leaf. I'd probably try cheroots, like those Lito Gomez firecrackers.

I've never tried rolling my own, but have considered playing around. I wouldn't try growing unless I could draft my son to do a lot of the back work. I'm pretty sure I ran across a website that sells leaf. I'd probably try cheroots, like those Lito Gomez firecrackers.

I was thinking that would be a good job for my 16yo son, Plow, plant, fertilize, water and harvest would be a really good job for him, I could handle the rolling. :D

Been doing it for quite some time now. Yes I very much enjoy the hobby and have actually started doing them commercially at my shop for the last year or so.

What is it you would like to know?

Been doing it for quite some time now. Yes I very much enjoy the hobby and have actually started doing them commercially at my shop for the last year or so.

What is it you would like to know?
Was just curious if anybody did it and enjoyed it. PM sent.