• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who will be elimated first from Chicago?

• Cubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sox

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nimrod

Time to rethink my everything

Game Matchup Day Date Time ET TV
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Gm 1 CWS 4 @ TB 6 Thu Oct. 2 ------------> LOST
Gm 2 CWS @ TB Fri Oct. 3 6:00 PM TBS ------------> LOST
Gm 3 TB @ CWS Sun Oct. 5 TBD TBS------------> WON
Gm 4* TB @ CWS Mon Oct. 6 TBD TBS ------------> LOST
Gm 5* CWS @ TB Wed Oct. 8 TBD TBS

Game Matchup Day Date Time ET TV
---------------------------------------------------------------
Gm 1 LAD 7 @ CHC 2 Wed Oct. 1 ------------> LOST
Gm 2 LAD @ CHC Thu Oct. 2 9:30 PM TBS ------------> LOST
Gm 3 CHC @ LAD Sat Oct. 4 10:00 PM TBS------------> LOST
Gm 4* CHC @ LAD Sun Oct. 5 TBD TBS
Gm 5* LAD @ CHC Tue Oct. 7 TBD TBS

Cubs. Because thier 3rd game is on Sat at 9PM CST. Than the Sox get eliminated on Sun, Time still to be determined.
gallery_1349_634_191.gif

Cubs. Because thier 3rd game is on Sat at 9PM CST. Than the Sox get eliminated on Sun, Time still to be determined.
gallery_1349_634_191.gif

Oh ye of little faith.... :laugh:

C'mon you Chicago guys, I want someone to say the White Sox will beat the Cubs in the WORLD SERIES! :thumbs:

Speaking of teams being eliminated, which LOS ANGELES team will be eliminated first.... :whistling:

I say the Angels, LONG before the Dodgers. ;) When's the last time the Angels won a playoff game against the Red Sox. :sign:

Here's a prediction for ya, Red Sox and the Dodgers in the World Series.

LOL

I'd HOPE to see the Sox(Red) vs, the Cubbbies, but at this point it ain't happening AGAIN!!! Let's step it up CUBS! We know the Red Sox will make it(*knock on wood*)!!

Cubs lost another one last night.

That does not look good. Looking like the Sox will play one more playoff game (against Minn.) than the Cubs.

Tampa will go all the way.

I remember the Red Socks being down two to the Yankees and coming back to win it all, i'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best with the Cubs. :whistling:

I remember the Red Socks being down two to the Yankees and coming back to win it all, i'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best with the Cubs. :whistling:

I"m with you, GO CUBS!!!

Actually, they were down 3-O, and came back to win it all. First and only team to do it.

Doc.

I seem to remember STL up 3-0 against the Tigers and then losing it all.

I hope the Cubs win. Would love to see the Phillies and the Cubs in the NLCS. Doesn't look good for Chicago but they can turn it around.
Have a great weekend everyone.

I seem to remember STL up 3-0 against the Tigers and then losing it all.
Tigers came back from a 3-1 deficit in 1968 not 3-0. Detroit lost game 1, Won game 2, Lost 3 and 4 then went on to win the final 3 games. The RS are the only baseball team to come back from a 3 and 0 hole. I believe it's been done in the NHL once.

Doc.

If so, will Manny be cheered or booed in his first at-bat? I'd be very dissapointed to hear any boos. As crazy as he is, he had some of the greatest hits ever for that team.

Stinki

He'll be booed. I can almost guarantee it.

Doc.

I will assume those who voted for the Sox to lose first must have thought the Cubs would win at least one game.
Tsk, Tsk.

If so, will Manny be cheered or booed in his first at-bat? I'd be very dissapointed to hear any boos. As crazy as he is, he had some of the greatest hits ever for that team.

Stinki

Its Boston Geoff, those guys boo people even when they win!
No offense Adrian, but here in the North East, Boston, NY, Philly, we make fun of you folks. You come to the game late, leave early and generally don't know shit about baseball. That's a terrible generalization, but there's a whole lot of truth in it. If the Dodgers and BoSox are fortunate to meet in the WS, Manny will get what he deserves for tanking it, on numerous occasions, and for what he said about the fans here. Keep in mind, most players think Boston is Baseball Heaven.

Doc.