• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who will play in the 2007 Super Bowl?

So, as I'm watching early pre-season NFL football, I'm pondering which two teams will make it all the way to the Super Bowl. Sooo, being it so early in the season, I'm going to stick my neck out and say the following teams will be in the Super Bowl:

Colts vs. Saints

Colts will win, because it's their time. Any other predictions?

Steelers again. I don't care who they play.

I wonder what the odds would be in Vegas if I bet that the Lions and the Bills would play?

Ok, so you are an LSU fan, I am with you there. I have a kid that graduated from LSU. but the Saints, I am a fan, but the Super Bowl, they can't spell it, let alone win it. Don't get me wrong, I am a die hard fan, but I am realistic. So I am in Tampa, so it is the Bucs and the Colts, with Peyton chokeing in the big game.

I wonder what the odds would be in Vegas if I bet that the Lions and the Bills would play?

Newfie, The Bills are my favorite NFL team and my favorite in all of sports for that matter. Even more so than my beloved Redsox. This is the first year going back to the beginning of their Superbowl era that I have no hope for the season. I held faith through the T.Collins, D.Flutie, and R.Johnson eras. Sadly, this year has ended before the season even started. I still ordered the NFL ticket and will continue to suffer with the team though. I really just hope they can pull one of against the Pats to give me some joy.

Ok, so you are an LSU fan, I am with you there. I have a kid that graduated from LSU. but the Saints, I am a fan, but the Super Bowl, they can't spell it, let alone win it. Don't get me wrong, I am a die hard fan, but I am realistic. So I am in Tampa, so it is the Bucs and the Colts, with Peyton chokeing in the big game.

Don't be a sell out! The Saints are a whole new team and Mr. Bush will take them all the way. Well, that's what my crystal ball says.. :laugh:

I will always pull for the Saints no matter what, but jezz, my Crystal Balls are aching. You are right, they have a running back, but they always do, and maybe with the right protection the QB can deliver with his great receiving core. OK, GO SAINTS!!!

Being from the burgh, I have to say the Steelers. I think they may be playing Carolina this year. Of course the Steelers will win again and start another dynasty. :D

Newfie, The Bills are my favorite NFL team and my favorite in all of sports for that matter. Even more so than my beloved Redsox. This is the first year going back to the beginning of their Superbowl era that I have no hope for the season. I held faith through the T.Collins, D.Flutie, and R.Johnson eras. Sadly, this year has ended before the season even started. I still ordered the NFL ticket and will continue to suffer with the team though. I really just hope they can pull one of against the Pats to give me some joy.

I didn't grow up with the NFL (all we had on TV was the CFL back in those days) so I don't have the affection for the game like you guys do. However, there are two teams I have cheered for in the past. Those were the Bills and the Broncos. I wasn't really worried if they won or lost, I just wanted to see those QB's play. Those two were awesome.

CHECK THE SIG. FELLAS!!! :thumbs:
The other team doesn't matter!!!

David

I'm in St. Louis, and even I want to see Seattle in the superbowl.

Seeing as how all the teams are tied right now. GO BEARS! :whistling: :cool:

So, as I'm watching early pre-season NFL football, I'm pondering which two teams will make it all the way to the Super Bowl. Sooo, being it so early in the season, I'm going to stick my neck out and say the following teams will be in the Super Bowl:

Colts vs. Saints

Colts will win, because it's their time. Any other predictions?

I would love to see the Colts win or even make the Super Bowl, but I think that they will win 14 and then loose their first playoff game. Hopefully the retooled team will do better in the playoffs, but I am not sure that Manning can get it done. Although I hope he proves me wrong.

Farve will get hurt and the packers will go to the superbowl with him on the sideline. They really gotta get rid of him.

Your Super Bowl Champions – The Carolina Panthers

With the addition of Johnson to compliment the best receiver in the league, Steve Smith, added depth at running back and a excellent defense, how can this team lose?

Farve will get hurt and the packers will go to the superbowl with him on the sideline. They really gotta get rid of him.

As long as they beat the BEARS opening day....the PACKER season will be a success in the mind of most cheese-heads (myself included)... :laugh: :laugh:

I'll be smokin' a Mike Ditka Graycliff that day with my fellow MAJOR who's from Chi-town....hopefully Armed Forces Network will show the game. ???

Of course they (THE PACK) can't really do worse than last year can they. :thumbs: :thumbs: