• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who won or lost bets over the Election ? ?

Beefcube

beeficus cubeicus
I won a fine whole cheesesteak sub from G&M, my favorite at work.
A friend ,who is a chef at a lil' restaurant, has to provide lunch with cream of crab soup.

and the dumbest.. my brother-in-law and I both voted Bush so we buy each other lunch and beer at bar of choice.

now I know why I'm fat.. all I bet was food ! !

It looks like I may have lost a 5er to CC but won lunch from a co-worker because Kerry carried my state.

AVB said:
It looks like I may have lost a 5er to CC but won lunch from a co-worker because Kerry carried my state.
I heard CC likes Phillies and White Owls ;)

I won a box of LGC wavell maddys because Florida went to Bush.

I won a 5er of Pimp Sticks because of Prop 71 failed here in California.

I lost a box split (of the winners choice <$125) because the election was not decided last night.

I won some oral from the wife because of my cynacism. A proposition won that I wanted to lose, but I knew the knuckle head California voters would approve anyway, and my wife thought there was no way that the people of California were that myopic.

And an unforseen bonus from the election............ I put in a sell order a while back for a certain stock. At the opening today it jumped for about 3 minutes. My sell order was executed. Since I bought in 6 years ago, a very healthy profit was realized. Thank you knee jerk stock traders. Thank you capitalism. Thank you John Kerry for being such a tax and spend liberal, so that when you went down in defeat, the market was so relieved, it bounced heavy. You have made my day :thumbs:

(now to find something to reinvest in so that I don't have to pad Uncle Sam's pockets ;) )

M. Gipson

gawntrail said:
(now to find something to reinvest in so that I don't have to pad Uncle Sam's pockets ;) )

M. Gipson
Sirius satellite radio

??? I lost a bet to a NYC friend as my candidates tanked...I owe him a box of Canadian cubans or :0 my body for life!!!! hmmmm a or b? :p hmmmmm :D LMAO. I think this could be a win win...not sure not who lost, or who won!! :thumbs: