• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who would you smoke with?

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
So I heard this was a popular thread elsewhere...On the CP site, which members would you most like to sit down and have a smoke with if you could, where distance and travel were not a problem? Your list can be as long or as short as you like...I can start it off...

Phil
lucasbuck
JoeM
Wascal
emodx
dawn
cohibasurfer
Fast4Dr
gibu
DaveWF
Styx
kurtcigar
Psyktek
Jolly
Phishy

I know this is a short list and there are others, but I am interested to see what kind of conversation this sparks ;-) Yeah--I had to edit.

Melly the Angel :love:

Man, there would be a lot of them - and undoubtedly I would accidently leave some off... but a goo starting list would be:

Phil
Fast
Gibu
Joe M
Wascal
Emodx
Horse
Ben
GB aka Jungle Boy
Matt R
Neal
Rod
DaveWF
Styx
Coventy Cat
MPG
AllofUs
Sir Smokes a Lot
Psytek
Jolly
SD Stack
Joe Invest
Shadow
Father Tireus
Devin Cole
Smokuza
Bruddah Wade
Sibernation
CohibaSurfer
Phishy

That would be an awesome herf I think :p

Sam

My list has been edited as there is no WAY to put all the guys I wanna smoke with on here. Those of you who saw this before the edit saw how long the list was and I kept on finding people whom should have been on the list.

A few guys I would debate over Flying out to meet up with and herf

Fast4dr
SamGuss (and Melly of course)
Lucasbuck
Benjiev
WK-MANG
Joe M
The Texas boys (LB,PB,Shuji,Phishy,ect. ect.)

You folks whom live close don't count PG, MMM, Statelandman. Cause we should be hookin up anyway!

Phil

I have an average of 4.3 so far :) Melly what's up? I thought we were friends?? Listed at #8...you're killing my average :angry:

Fast4Dr said:
I have an average of 4.3 so far :) Melly what's up? I thought we were friends?? Listed at #8...you're killing my average :angry:
Oh ya? I am #1

Hmm. Let's see.

FAST (since he's worried about his average), Toaster, LD, PB, PG, Lumpy, CC, Jolly, Mr. Whipple, 4Aces (he and I seem to agree on some things, like ISOMs), Triple_D, Ellman, Emo ... I'm sure there are more, but those are the names that pop off the top of my head.

Actually, Toaster and I were supposed to have a mini-herf today (were supposed to last week, but I was sick), but our new Jeep (new to us, anyway) needs a thermostat and I can't drive it at the moment!

Edit: Oh yeah, and JESUS.

Fast4Dr said:
Those were listed in no particular order ;-), Besides Fast, you are hot, doesnt that count as flattery? or something??

melly :love:

Pretty much everyone...but there are still a couple of old timers I have yet to meet up with that I hope to herf with at sometime or another.

Horse
Vern
djm
EdGar
WK-MANG (though he's not an old timer here, just an old timer in general. LMAO)

Matt R said:
...WK-MANG (though he's not an old timer here, just an old timer in general. LMAO) ...
Yeah, I thought the birthing announcement was for a grandkiddo of his :)

Here is my list:

Shadow
Smokozuna
Matt R
Devin Cole
Dave C
Bobbyson1a
Ricmac25
Cigah_Smoka

Oh wait...those are the guys I have already smoked with!! :0 :0 :D :thumbs:

Any and all of the above mentioned Brothers, as well as anyone else that didn't stink too bad. Oh, and if you don't baithe, then you have to smoke Lars, they cover the BO :p

PuroBrat said:
Any and all of the above mentioned Brothers, as well as anyone else that didn't stink too bad. Oh, and if you don't baithe, then you have to smoke Lars, they cover the BO :p
Or Acid.

Yum, potpurri!

It would be a priviledge to smoke with any of the CP brothers (and sisters). You're all #1 in my book! (That's for Fast.) :)

If EVERYONE shows up for Land of Lincoln Herf IV...there won't be a need for a list. ;)

FatherTiresius said:
Dawn
Melly

Screw the rest of you guys. :p
It would be my pleasure FT ;-) I could confess all my transgression to you at that time--Gotta love anyone who calls themselves "Father" *innocent smile*

melly :love: