• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whooo Daddy! Big Time Score

The Volusianator

Tick Tock
I just scored a 3 pack of the Don Carlos Edicion de Anniversario's. One each of the:
Robusto (5 1/4 x 50)
Dbl. Robusto (5 3/4 x 52)
Toro (6 1/4 x 4)

I'm so stoked!

Nice score Wade. Very pricey I am sure, but hopefully they will be worth it.

I need a review of the double robusto........please :D !

Yeah nice Wade... A lil too pricey for 3 sticks though.

Nice score Wade. Very pricey I am sure, but hopefully they will be worth it.

I need a review of the double robusto........please :D !
They were a bit out of my comfort zone, but I realized that this opportunity may not present itself again for quite a while.

I'm not much of a review guy, I don't taste all the subtle nuances that most do, I just end up knowing what I like. I will keep that in mind and do one however, but it will be my first, so you'll have to give me a little slack.

Yeah nice Wade... A lil too pricey for 3 sticks though.
Did you check on the price also? I ran it past The Mrs. and she gave me the green light, God I love that woman. :love:

You're gonna have to tell us how they compare to the Don Carlos Senior Blend... ;)

I almost bit as well Wade. A little too pricey for me though. They do look tasty. :) Nice score man.

Is there any difference between Don Carlos and Hemingways bands? ???

Here's the bands for the Edicion de Aniversario, let's hope the difference is more than just the bands though for what I paid! :blush:

dcad2-3.jpg

Nope, no difference. They both use the "black striped" Fuente band.

The telltale sign, though, is the shape of the cigar. The Hemingways are all perfecto shapes.

Just pick meself on of dem there 3 packs meself. Not a bad price at all. Cheaper than the Opus that are in the 4 packs right now. A lot cheaper than if there was a Group Buy and picking winners for the items inside. Very nice addition to the humi's. :thumbs: :whistling:

I can't understand the desire to buy stuff like this.

My personal view is that many who buy them only do so to come to places like this and post that they bought them.

That being said, If you were looking for them, good for you. They certaily have struck a market niche with releases like this. I am glad you got in on them...whatever the reason.

I've seen them around but I just shake my head and walk away smoking something that cost 4 bucks and probably tastes just as good.

Wade, you know me from the other Board and I hope you know that I never meant to imply that to you personally. Your reasons are your reasons and great for you that you found them.

For many folks though, uncomfortable as it may be to admit, the reason I gave is the true reason.

Wade, you know me from the other Board and I hope you know that I never meant to imply that to you personally. Your reasons are your reasons and great for you that you found them.

For many folks though, uncomfortable as it may be to admit, the reason I gave is the true reason.
No problems whatsoever FF, I got thick skin. I didn't take it as you were singling me out, just wanted to clarify as to what my intent was or wasn't.