• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who's going to the IPCPR-NOLA

I would love to go again this year, last year was a blast! I will have to check with my connections.

95% certain I will be in attendance. Somebody has to make sure Alex makes it back to his room each night.

Geoff

We are going and I'm just warning you in advance Geoff- you get my wife that drunk again and she is your responsibility.
If I get your wife that drunk again I'm planning on locking you in the trunk. ;)

As I do every year, I will remind all of you to be respectful of the store that gets you into the show and the vendors. These people are there to work. No not waste a vendors time misrepresenting yourself as a retailer. It can also damage your stores reputation with a vendor!

I'm off my soap box now and I'm about 98% sure that I will be there. I will be obviously working the show. I will be at all of the parties and dinners each night so free time is something I'm not going to have a lot of. See you guys on the floor.

As I do every year, I will remind all of you to be respectful of the store that gets you into the show and the vendors. These people are there to work. No not waste a vendors time misrepresenting yourself as a retailer. It can also damage your stores reputation with a vendor!

I'm off my soap box now and I'm about 98% sure that I will be there. I will be obviously working the show. I will be at all of the parties and dinners each night so free time is something I'm not going to have a lot of. See you guys on the floor.

This is an excellent point, Brad. I hope you can find time in your busy schedule to burn a stick or two with us mere mortals :)

As for me, I am there for the eye candy :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

I've confirmed my time off with work and I'll be there. I'm there to help my friend and his shop, so I'll be there on his schedule. I should know better when I get there as to what free time I'll have.

I just made my reservations. I will be coming in on Sunday around noon. Hope to see a few of you.

I still haven't made reservations, but will be there the 8th-10th.

Where are some of you guys staying?

Anyone know when the CAO event is? Maybe that a great venue to meet up and then decide next what to do afterwards. I will be coming in Sunday evening.

Best,

Joe

I think I may be able to make this one. :thumbs:

I think I may be able to make this one. :thumbs:

Dave
it will be nice to see you there!

Andy, I'll bring the bbmf so we can smoke together. Can't promise it will be Sunday though.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone!

Best,
Joe

Made reservations earlier for the SpringHill Suites New Orleans Convention Center Hotel for the nights of the 8th and the 9th. :thumbs: