• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who's going to the Masters this year?

mu mike

It's not a lie if you believe it.
Anyone going to the Masters this year, either the practice rounds or the tournament? I'll be there Thursday through Sunday, half of the time perched behind 16 green next to 17 tee box.

If you're going, where are you staying? My brother and I farted around and don't have hotel reservations so we'll probably just check with different hotels when we get there, they usually have last-minute cancellations.

Damn that's risky not having a hotel. I usually drive up for one day and should be going Saturday. I can't wait!

Damn that's risky not having a hotel. I usually drive up for one day and should be going Saturday. I can't wait!

I did it last year without any problem. Actually found several hotels with unadvertised vacancies. Spent $200 for about 9 hours of hotel time. I think you can find better rates at the bunny ranch! LOL

Wow that's awesome you found something. I guess it's easier than I thought. I have two friends that rent out there house and I give 4 tix to all four days. I asked him for the hook up and he laughed and said his family gets like $15k every year.

My dream is to walk those fairways...if only once.

I am jealous as hell. I once had a chance for Sunday tickets, but family matters made it impossible to go. Hopefully someday.

Enjoy your 4 days in golf heaven.

I am still trying to decide if I am going to fly down again this year. My parents have passes for the tournament. Last year my dad and I were at 16 for most of the time.