• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who's On 2nd, What's On 3rd?

Pugman1943

I committed financial suicide yesterday and bought a Pedron 1926 ANI #1 as my major exploration for the week :) . During the rest of the week I will fill in with something cheaper (don't know what yet).

That being said, what do you advise as to being the next two I should try? I do prefer natural or maduro, but nothing that hits you in the head with a hammer :0 .

All welcome to comment.

Thx;

Pugman

Try a regular Padron x000 series. I prefer the 2000 maduro, but they're all good. They are much less expensive than the Padron 1926 or the 1964 series and they still have great flavor.

If you're open to options, try an Arturo Fuente Sungrown Chateau. Great cigar IMO

I am loving, loving I say, the newly reissued/reblended Padilla Miami. And of course, you can't go wrong with Illusione, either.

~Boar

Try a regular Padron x000 series. I prefer the 2000 maduro, but they're all good. They are much less expensive than the Padron 1926 or the 1964 series and they still have great flavor.

I have actually been doing some thinking on what a nice everyday cigar would be. I am running low on smokes that I do not want to finish out. But can't drop $200 on a box I will smoke out of everyday (at least not yet). So, my search skills suck, but I also have been hearing alot about the 2000 series. Price is right, and will not feel bad about smoking only half if I had to run. Also looking at the P series of Tatuaje.

I totally agree with this. I recommend the Rocky Patel Decade as well.

I picked up some of the Padron 2000 Maduros this weekend. They were very reasonably priced. Starts off with a bit of a kick but mellows out in the second and final third. I also got a Camacho Triple Maduro. I think I will just look at that one for a while. I have to work up to it I think...

I have actually been doing some thinking on what a nice everyday cigar would be. I am running low on smokes that I do not want to finish out. But can't drop $200 on a box I will smoke out of everyday (at least not yet). So, my search skills suck, but I also have been hearing alot about the 2000 series. Price is right, and will not feel bad about smoking only half if I had to run. Also looking at the P series of Tatuaje.

The Maddy 2000 is my all time favorite everyday cigar. It has great flavor and is long enough to enjoy but short enough not to over do it. and at around 4 bucks a stick you cant go wrong