• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who's the best NHL Player 25 or younger

Who's the best NHL player 25 or younger

• Total voters
Ug. I want to point out that the Kings have really been struggling lately, and defensively so, which was supposed to be a strength, but I don't want to ignore the fact that the Leafs just simply out skated and out worked the Kings.

You could see the Kings are capable of dominating for stretches but lately they must start thinking about post game plans or puppy dogs and ice cream because they just tune out and give up a few goals. Very frustrating.

Well, next time they'll get those two points back!

With Kopitar back on track and Johnson signed I think the Kings have a pretty positive few years coming.

I certainly hope so. Pretty frustrated with the team right now. No consistency in effort, coaching, or even cohesion. Sometimes it looks like one arm doesn't know what the other arm is doing. Doughty has struggled a bit. Not the same player he was last season. Don't know the reasons why but him having a little junior year slump is not helping things. Wouldn't be too bad if the WC wasn't packed tightly but it is.

Edit: not to mention that even though he signed long term, Johnson is still prone to serious brainfarts on the blueline.

I'm sure there'll need to be a coaching change to get them over the hump once they finish building the team they want. Often for a young team like the Kings that's what they need. A strong Kings team will be great for the league as a whole.