• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who's the Best Online Retailer?

By and large, the suggestions above work for me.

In no particular order, and insofar as I can be happy parting with money, I'd gladly patronize any of the following:

Tower
Famous
Holts
JR
Atlantic
Outlaw
Jack Schwarz

hello rod,

would you pin this thread.

also could someone aggregate the list of recommended vendors and include website links and links to profiles (if they are members here without a website).

i think this would be usefull for the community (from newbies to FOGs).

thanks,
mike

all previously mentioned are good. i would add, for tatuajes especially, try newhavanacigars.com. they do a great job of shipping and customer service is great.

I was looking last night at several of the online retailers mentioned in this thread and from what I can tell, JR and Serious look to be the ones I would like to deal with. The only bad thing about Serious is that I am also in Texas and would have to pay sales tax. :angry:

I have bought from www.neptunecigar.com before and been happy with their prices/shipping speed. But my question is... what other retailers sell INDIVIDUAL cigars? Neptune and Serious do... I don't see many others that do.

I just picked up cigar smoking again on a regular basis, and I am still in the stage of "i wanna try everything to determine what I like the best, before I buy a whole box" so I wanna purchase single cigars. Who would everyone recommend for this?

I was looking last night at several of the online retailers mentioned in this thread and from what I can tell, JR and Serious look to be the ones I would like to deal with. The only bad thing about Serious is that I am also in Texas and would have to pay sales tax. :angry:

I have bought from www.neptunecigar.com before and been happy with their prices/shipping speed. But my question is... what other retailers sell INDIVIDUAL cigars? Neptune and Serious do... I don't see many others that do.

I just picked up cigar smoking again on a regular basis, and I am still in the stage of "i wanna try everything to determine what I like the best, before I buy a whole box" so I wanna purchase single cigars. Who would everyone recommend for this?

Been a while since I shopped on-line for singles, however, last I ordered came from Cigars X 10. Had no problem.

I've had good success w/ Bonita Smoke Shop, and Tampa Sweethearts is good for some HTF Fuente stuff. I need to do a better job of patronizing the posters here that have shops, like Prembargo, hermit11, Al, Outlaw, etc...

I've had good success w/ Bonita Smoke Shop, and Tampa Sweethearts is good for some HTF Fuente stuff. I need to do a better job of patronizing the posters here that have shops, like Prembargo, hermit11, Al, Outlaw, etc...

Gator....whatever your new picture is it's totally freaking me out. ???

edit typo

member gmiranda33 is great,...

This is the only guy to order from. He is great. A box of cigars were lost and they made it right in no time at all. It wasnt even his fault it was the post office. Trust me if you want good service at a good price call him up they have a lot of hard to find stuff too.

305-412-0720

I am not employed or affil. with this company, i am just a happy customer.

Ditto most.

JR, Mikes and Holts are the fastest for me. Somtimes I use Famous, Grant's and Thompson's