• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Why Are Some Things Hazy in This Theme?

ironpeddler

Ye Old Newbie
I guess the brown skin is gone and I'm forced to use this version. One of the reasons I liked the other is that when in the General Forum Discussion using this theme, the right side of the categories are hazy or dim until you put a cursor on it. I've tried different browsers and all of them are the same. Even when you go to any of the individual categories, there are other parts that seem dim/hazy...is that due to the gray print on a gray background?

I thought my screen brightness was some how changed or it was my laptop.

Is this just happening to me or is this the status quo now...and I need new glasses?

Thanks.

Well, it's common knowledge that with old age comes bad eyesight and you're OLD!

It's just you, Gary.  Get a couple shots of espresso, and power hork a couple Nicaraguan nicotine bombs, and you'll be fine.... :p

LOL aside, I miss the other skins too....I know Rod's working on it.

Jonesy said:
Well, it's common knowledge that with old age comes bad eyesight and you're OLD!

I think I figured it out Brian, it may be my hair falling in front of my eyes causing this....does that ever happen to you? :whistling:

Now that's funny. Low, but effective.

Doc

ironpeddler said:

I think I figured it out Brian, it may be my hair falling in front of my eyes causing this....does that ever happen to you? :whistling:
It sure doesn't Gary, but then again, I don't have to sit on a stack of phone books to drive either!

....and mine is by choice, yours isn't!  :laugh:

Jonesy said:

It sure doesn't Gary, but then again, I don't have to sit on a stack of phone books to drive either!

....and mine is by choice, yours isn't!  :laugh:

Riiiiiight.... ;)

Still in denial there, aye Baldy?

NASTY said:
Masterbation causes blindness, Gary

Poor spelling capabilities too!

I'm not going bald...... All of my hair is migrating down to my nose, ears, and back.