• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Why CCs?

dulaney22

Banned
I've been keeping up with the ongoing thread about why CCs are so highly regarded and I've not smoked any since my new obsession kicked into full gear. Anyway, I got home after lunch and had a nice cup of coffee, so I thought, what the hell, I'll light up a #2.

DAMN!! What a fine cigar!! Not only is it a beautiful stick to behold, but it's full of flavor and spice . . . not too strong either.

Whoever was questioning the CC sticks, just pick one up and smoke it!

Should I leave the cello's on or take them off.. Thanks.
ALWAYS take the cello off before lighting your cigar. I can't stress this enough people. :whistling:

I've gotten that far, but can never get more than a inch into my cigar before the band starts to burn?

Try clipping the 'foot' of the cigar again to produce a larger hole thus creating a larger surface area for the flame. The cigar will burn cooler and hopefully not burn the band just an inch in. :p

Should I leave the cello's on or take them off.. Thanks.
ALWAYS take the cello off before lighting your cigar. I can't stress this enough people. :whistling:

I've gotten that far, but can never get more than a inch into my cigar before the band starts to burn?

Try clipping the 'foot' of the cigar again to produce a larger hole thus creating a larger surface area for the flame. The cigar will burn cooler and hopefully not burn the band just an inch in. :p

Or just clip it past the band and you'll be fine.

There are good ISOMs, there are bad ISOMs.....there are good NCs, there are bad NCs.

That's about the easiest way I can put it. I personally have seen a great number of good NCs, so that's what I generally smoke.

Glad you liked the Monte #2...that's certainly what I consider one of the "good" ISOMs.

I've been lucky thus far and only had good CC's. Real ones anyways.... I've got some new ones resting so the jury's out on them for at least a month.

Now the REAL question is: do you take the paper off a Fonseca before you smoke it? :laugh: