• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Why don't women like cigars?

I'm very tempted to point out "trendiness" at a time like this. But I won't point it out. It's tempting to think of how an entire planet of women (and many insecure men) decides to wear the ugliest sunglasses that they can find because Paris Hilton wore them. I am tempted to wonder what the world would do if Paris Hilton started smoking CAO cigars.

Oops, did I just say that out loud? ???

Yes, I'm speaking in generalties, and yes, I know many people don't fit in to this generalization, but I'm just trying to make a point.

Haven't you all noticed, women don't like anything that takes the attention away from themselves.

Doc
I'm not sure there is a reason. But if there is, this has to be the most likely one. ;)

Nice nail-hittin, Doc!

My wife has told me she doesn't want to try them, because she is afraid she might like them.
She did quit cigarettes, quickly, and with no apparent withdrawl symptoms.

She does often comment on how she perceives any given cigar's aroma. Smells great, strong, bad.

I have noticed that Cameroon wrapper typically elicits the most positive comments.

She does support, and show interest, in my passion for cigars. Thank goodness for that.

edit to add:

Our son says they all smell like caca! :laugh:

I'm fortunate. My wife will sample cigars with me. She is a social cigarette smoker but I make sure she has abstained from them for several hours before she lights up one of my sticks. She has also said that she likes the way I "taste" when she kisses me after I've had a smoke. Is that not sweet?

I am a lucky man!!