• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Why I married my wife...

Wisco

My wife and I are expecting our first child in the next couple weeks. She's getting pretty big and pretty uncomfortable. So I decided to get her a diamond necklace for all the trouble of having the kid grow inside of her. It wasn't anything spectacular but she was very pleased.

Well I thought that was the end of it. But one day she comes home from work with a gift bag. She tells me that the gift is for putting up with her while shes been pregnant, hormonal, and crabby. I open the bag and found two Cohibas. It dawned on me later that not only does she not enjoy even being around me when I smoke, but she went to the B&M by herself, put up with the stench (or glorious smell) of the humidor, picked them out herself (she's too stuborn to ask for help), and picked out a great smoke for me to light up once our little one comes.

And THAT is why I married her :D

PS Sorry for those of you expecting pictures of her wearing nothing but a smile and gar. Maybe someday.

laugh.gif
Great story! You have a wonderful wife.

Sounds like you've got a keeper there. There's not too many of them out there, so consider yourself very lucky. Congrats BTW on the soon to be new additon to the family.

Really great wife and you are very lucky. When my wife was with our last one, I couldn't smoke but in the corner of the back yard, I couldn't wear cologne or deodorant around her.

A girl! 7lbs 14oz. -- DID WIN??

Sounds like you have an awesome wife and family to be.

Make sure ya keep her happy, as she certainly sounds like a good one! :thumbs:

Floyd T.

Great story, definitely a keeper! BTW, if you make it to one of our herfs I'll have a special smoke for you as well. Congrats on your soon to be new arrival!

Good story! Congrats! You got a good one! She sounds a lot like mine...
smile.gif