• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Why I should stick to premium hand rolled

Double D

alphabetically challenged
When I am at work I will occaisonaly chew on a backwoods and eventually smoke it. This morning I was working on the 2008 schedule and chewing on a backwoods when I went to light it I noticed something funny hanging out the end. Naturally I pulled it out and discovered about a 4 inch long hair. I then inspected the pack and found that 3 of the 8 cigars and yes I use that term loosely had hair in them that could be visibly seen.
The only reason I smoke these is because I cant see chewing on an expensive cigar but I may have to change that now.

dale

Maybe Trident should be considered ???

Put all your money into Jose Piedras. No hair and no premium hand rolled.

At a rate of three out of eight cigars, the offending shedder should be bald soon. You should be able to switch back in a couple of weeks. :laugh:

Put all your money into Jose Piedras. No hair and no premium hand rolled.

I wouldn't suggest Piedras as 'chew'gars unless you keep em unclipped.
With any cigar it is possible for hair and other foreign objects to be inside...
IMHO and FWIW.

-Rob

edit to say: Damn decent cigars!

I wouldn't suggest Piedras as 'chew'gars unless you keep em unclipped.
With any cigar it is possible for hair and other foreign objects to be inside...
IMHO and FWIW.

-Rob

edit to say: Damn decent cigars!
Agree on both points.

JLP's, IMHO, are one of the very best $2.00 smoke there are. Great sticks for the price. Easy to recommend.

But on the subject of "foreign material", hand rolled premiums are just what the name implies - hand rolled. I've had Padron 2K's with bright red bailing twine in them...... :whistling: Now and then, it happens.

Cigars are for smoking, not eating..... :laugh:

Regards - B.B.S.