• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Why we were down...

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
As you noticed, our forum was down most of today. It appears the company hosting CigarPass.com did something to the server, which left us with 0MB of disk space. Then a member tried to post, and the board didn't know what to do (because of the 0MB disk space), and crashed. And it crashed majorly! I've spent several hours rebuilding each forum. I know I am forgetting ONE forum, please let me know which one it was. I still need to do some more work, but the forum is back up and working. Sorry for the inconvienence, but it was out of my control. Rod

Rod: Thanks for all your hard work in
getting the board up and running again.Bob

Thanks Bob. There are still some minors things I need to take care of, but it's now fully functional. This is just "one of those days", which I haven't had in awhile. :) Also, there is ONE forum still missing. I cannot remember what it was called. It was under the "Market Place" Category. I restored everything from my own memory, so let me know where I messed up. Thanks.

I figured out which forum was missing... Their all back in place now...

Hey Rod, your the grease that keeps us going. Your hard work and dedication is greatly appriciated.

Congrats on recovering the board. You should probably pitch a fit at your sales rep from the hosting company. Disks aren't supposed to run out of space.