• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WI weather sucks.....

Satchmo

Why do they call it a Power Ranger???
We are supposed to have heat advisories today with mega humidity. It is just creeping into the 80s finally, but very windy. I can count the nice days we've had this summer on one hand.

I'm with Daniel Tosh, "I LOVE the season. In fact, I care so much that I refuse to live a place with the crappy ones!!! (Cali)"

After visiting my sister in Colorado it makes me wonder why I'm still in Wisconsin. Bleeeck....

HAPPY 4th~

I've always said I was meant to be from up north...........but I'm stuck in Oklahoma. It's been 100+ for days on end and no hope in sight.

Well, I guess I wasn't hoping for 100s. Today is pretty decent. Most of the spring summer has been 60s and not much sun. I'd guess there was only 5-10 days in the upper 70s/lower 80s (or maybe I'm just biter).

All winter long I hear others complain about the cold and wish summer would be here already. During spring they complain day and night if it's below 70. Summer hits, heat waves hit, canyons on fire, electric bills skyrocket, A/C goes out, and these same people complain about the heat and wonder when it will cool down.

I seriously want to stab these people in the throat.

Poor Jason....

If you move out here, I just might corrupt you.
whistling.gif

Poor Jason....

whistling.gif

I've been planting the seeds, but none of them take. After further consideration, I am going to rule out moving to LA cuz I do not want to get stabbed in the throat.

Poor Jason....

whistling.gif

I've been planting the seeds, but none of them take. After further consideration, I am going to rule out moving to LA cuz I do not want to get stabbed in the throat.

Many a time I've planted the CO seeds as well, but like you, none of them have taken. Crappy soil in CO, apparently.

I dont mind it not being above 80 alot less need for AC then. Its just the crazy amount of rain and wind storms we have gotten in Wisconsin this year. I have to many brats, sausages and steaks sitting in the freezer wanting to be cooked on the grill but no nice days to cook them.

I miss the nice summers in Wisconsin (few and far between). I lived way north by Lake Superior. Never failed though...just when you thought it was going to be nice, the weatherman would say "cooler by the lake." Living in Arizona now... you only have to put up with a few months of scorching heat, then it's relatively nice the rest of the year. I do miss not having snow for Christmas though, but don't miss snow from October to May.

We are supposed to have heat advisories today with mega humidity. It is just creeping into the 80s finally, but very windy. I can count the nice days we've had this summer on one hand.

I'm with Daniel Tosh, "I LOVE the season. In fact, I care so much that I refuse to live a place with the crappy ones!!! (Cali)"

After visiting my sister in Colorado it makes me wonder why I'm still in Wisconsin. Bleeeck....

HAPPY 4th~

Sounds like heaven to me. It was 104 today in the back yard with 90% humidity. Like a sauna here in Louisiana. I hate Louisiana summers...

Poor Jason....

whistling.gif

Many a time I've planted the CO seeds as well, but like you, none of them have taken. Crappy soil in CO, apparently.
Oh Crap! You would corrupt me!
ohmy.gif

I'm thinking more like 50/50 mutually corruptible all the way around.