• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wife said to "Get rid of the coolerdor!"

Bat_Chief

Bat_Chief Returns
OK, my Costco coolerdor is back with the camping equipment where it belongs. I picked up a "Duke of Wellington" humidor from Cigarbid for $201, not the small one listed for $499 but the large 36” x 28” x 20” version. Hold's more boxes than the coolerdor and looks better in the office. I'm not sure if I was pleased more with the purchase or with the wife recommending I buy it.

NOW, it does have some issues though.....I needed to fix the seal with foam tape and the humidification devices are your standard cheapies but it has been keeping a constant 67 for the last week. It does have Spanish Cedar interior lining and what appears to be a solid mahogany exterior. The hygrometer sucks, but I have it on good authority that Santa has put a digital in my stocking!! :D It is not a fancy handmade jobber like the cool one Benjiev is getting and the FOGS may very well turn their noses up on it, but by golly it works fine and I'm quite happy!! :love: For those on a budget with lots of boxes, I do reccomend it at that price. :thumbs:

A special thanks goes to coventrycat86 for supplying some quality boxes to put my loose sticks in, thanks CC! :thumbs:

2.JPG

a.JPG

Congrats on the new humi
Looks good !! Better than my coolerdor :D
Nice price too :thumbs:

Bill

Looks good! Should last you until at least March or April when the coolidor comes out again. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congratulations on the new humidor! But it looks like you have more work to do, I see a lot of space to be filled. Hope Santa helps you on the space issue :)

Congrats on the new humi. :thumbs:

I am very familar with humidors like this. I have seen many people buy them only to run into the same problem. A very close friend of mine took his to a cabinet maker trying to fix this all too common problem......... but the cabinet maker told him that it would be easier and cheaper to just buy a bigger cabinet instead of trying to make his bigger. :p :D :cool:

Nice combo! I have the one on top (the Verona, among many other names) and it has worked beautifully. Hope the new one matches it! :thumbs:

Great looking cabinet brother!! Uhh what you doing with coolerador and stuff.... ;) :D :whistling: :whistling: ..

AVB said:
Should last you until at least March or April when the coolidor comes out again. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]151514[/snapback]​

Ba ha, ain't that the truth!! :D

Allofus123 said:
"it would be easier and cheaper to just buy a bigger cabinet instead of trying to make his bigger." :p :D :cool:
[snapback]151581[/snapback]​

Ha ha, I see you've had this problem before, Allofus!! ;)

gr8full2day said:
Great looking cabinet brother!! Uhh what you doing with coolerador and stuff.... ;) :D :whistling: :whistling: ..
[snapback]151593[/snapback]​

Heh heh, nice try great, but it's back to the motorhome for the coolerdor, old man! :p

Hey, thanks for the comments and support guys, it's good to have a support group!! :D

I'm sorry I was making a remark about Jolly's virgins :D

Nice looking cabinet!! I'll give you until February before it's full.....LOL

tone-ny said:
I'm sorry I was making a remark about Jolly's virgins :D
[snapback]151697[/snapback]​

Heh heh, I'm wondering if Santa is up to filling the space of Jolly's virgins!! :p

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Nice looking cabinet!! I'll give you until February before it's full.....LOL
[snapback]151710[/snapback]​

Hey Leebo; maybe that should be my next contest: "When will Bat_Chief fill his new humi." Wonder if it's been done?? :) ???