• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wife survives horrible blast-husband is out of town

Swifty

Dismember
It looks like Team Wipe Ass is willing to employ any number of underhanded tactics to accomplish their objectives including, but not limited to the use of aliases and the infliction of collateral damage. I am in KC right now. I got a call yesterday from a nurse in a Minneapolis hospital telling me that my wife was recovering from a bomb blast. She told me that my wife was physically stabe but may be in need of some long term psychiatric care. Apparently my wife just sits staring blankly into space mumbling something about toy soldiers and eye charts. She also screams hysterically and cowers into a fetal position at the mention of the name Jerry Tarkanian. I called and talked to local and federal authorities who are working the crime scene who told me that Jerry Tarkanian was the name on the return address of the mail bomb. They went on to say that name was an alias for a member of some group of sophomoric, narcissistic, and diabolical terrorists known as the TWA or "Team Whoop Ass". I was also told that the bomb contained some sort of payload that they as of yet have not been able to remove from it's secured enclosure. I will have to wait until my return home for further details.

A big thanks to Rebel Herfer! You maniacal bastid!

Great one RH..................Khris is one generous BOTL!!!! :thumbs:

Khris, come in to Revolutionary Human Resources and we'll find her a therapist specializing in Tarkanian mood disorders.

Khris, come in to Revolutionary Human Resources and we'll find her a therapist specializing in Tarkanian mood disorders.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
You may need ne of these
DSC02201.jpg

All will be safe if you just use the KEY!

Enjoy Brotha -