• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WIFES PREGNANT!

Definately congrats to you and your Mrs. Mine is 37 weeks now and not very pleasant to be around at all!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :0 ???

mac :(

Thanks to everyone for the kind words...here I go again!

Stay tuned for contests!

~ t

Well Tony, it's usually the rabbit that died. I guess in your case, it was the mouse.

Sorry, I just had to. :laugh:

Congratulations Herman! Best wishes for you and your family! :thumbs:

Great Stuff. :thumbs: Congrats to you and your family.

All the best for a healthy and safe pregnancy.

Oh and last but not least.... Cheers!!!

Well - looks like Im starting all over again - got one from my previous marriage graduating college next month and my wife just found out shes pregnant today!

Needless to say there will be a few contests over the next 9 months, but I just wanted to share this with my brothers and sisters today! :thumbs:

~ t

Ok - its time for the first contest. There is only 1 hint and it is the original date of this thread. That is the day my wife peed on the stick and we got 2 stripes. We got the official due date 2 weeks ago.

First one to use some math and luck to guess the due date will get a fiver. I have not been able to check the boards daily due to heavy work travel, but I will let you know when its done.

Rules:

1 guess per day.

Thats it since this is mostly a lucky guess contest.

Good luck!

~ t

Congrats to you and your wife.

My guess is December 30th. Thanks for the contest!

My guess is December 13. Thanks for the contest T and again, my congrats to you and your wife!