• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Will have to take a break from buying...

modo22

I have had the same car/SUV since 98...and this weekend I ended that streak. I am now a Jeep guy! It was sad to leave the old girl empty and alone on that lot, but the new girl will take care of me for a long time.

dfc3e75c.jpg

2850939e.jpg

I can't wait to start adding to it. But not having a car payment in 12 years, this will take some getting used to!

Nothing has changed though, I still hate car salesmen.

Congrats on the new ride! Can't sait to see/read about your additions.

Nice. I honestly can't remember ever seeing a white one.

Sweet ride Ben! Looks like you and your neighbor can swap Jeep stories, unless you both go scrambling together!

Nice choice brother, I had a 1992 Wrangler 5.0 for 17 years and now I have a 2009 Wrangler X as well since last August. Great vehicle and I'm sure that you'll enjoy yours as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I stil have my 92 wrangler I needed to pick up a commuter so I just use it as a recreational vehicle now but, man what a great vehicle.

Enjoy, it!!! Can't beat the summer with the top and the doors off!!! :thumbs:

I stil have my 92 wrangler I needed to pick up a commuter so I just use it as a recreational vehicle now but, man what a great vehicle.

Enjoy, it!!! Can't beat the summer with the top and the doors off!!! :thumbs:

Thanks guys! Glad to hear there are so many lovers out there, I hope it is more reliable then I have ever had. I don't really have any doubts it will be.

I took the top off last night and will experience it for the first time this morning! Can't wait...now I just have to get the wife on board :blush:

Congrats. I know how you feel about the cigar budget. We just bought a new Higlander in June so no cigar buying for at least a couple of years. Thankfully, I've built up enough of a stash to last me a good few years.